ADVERTISEMENT

Be honest , who stayed ??

Me and my son stayed and just finished off a great early dinner at steakhouse 85. We have so many loser fans especially on this board. All they are good for is to waste away their lives on this board. I saw so many geezers leaving early to catch the early bird special at some shitty restaurant lol. Rutgers needs to recruit and market itself to some new fans!!!! Most of this fanbase is only good for opinion and dumber threads daily.

Right before the punt fumble TD I told my brother in law that we'll give the offense one more series. Stayed to the end as it was all uphill from there.
lol, somewhat similar here. We had already lost 3 of our 8 (since 4 didn't even come to the game due to the rain, lol) at halftime and by early in the 4Q, I could tell the others wanted to leave, but I didn't say anything and then we had the punter fumble for a TD and after that I said to those left - "You know, I was thinking maybe I'd relent and we could leave if we don't score on the next possession (after the punt), but now that we've scored there's no way in hell we're leaving now." Awesome comeback, just awesome - best in our B1G history and one of our best ever, up there with VT in '92 and Vandy in 2004 and MD in 2014.

I will admit it, we left after the first bad offensive series in the 3rd qtr. turn on the radio to hear the punt td.

5 of us who usually stay until the end left down 24-6. We were wet and not in the best of moods. Got in the car and turn on student radio. Heard the TD and thought about turning around to go back in. One person said, we can’t go back. Maybe they play better without us in the stadium so we didn’t turn around.

Between the 5 of use we has 15 total tickets. 10 unused so so we could have gone back in. Glad the team won. Hope they beat Indiana next week.

We stayed but we moved under the underhang at half and stayed there for the rest of the game

Reactions: bac2therac
i was too wet to get out of my seat til the end..surprisingly there were a lot more people under the overhang than i thought that were still here...

Stayed thru the alma mater.

I wish they would stop putting the words to that up on the big screen and instead go back to showing the team and the coach singing it. I don't need to see the words I want to see happiness on their faces
Congratulations on having the faith and determination to stay to the end! My guess is that the words are up there because management thinks that many fans don't know them.

Stayed in my seat in 125 until the end. But now I see that going under the overhang would’ve been a good idea. I was too locked into the game to think about it.

Anyway, why does it always seem that the folks who stand through every play at the beginning, and scoff at the old guys behind them who can’t stand that long, are the first to leave when things don’t look so good?

My oldest had an event at West Windsor South this morning. Got to the game at halftime. as we were walking in, it felt like the game was over with the amount of people leaving. I want to give a shout-out to my man in section 124. He rushed the field by himself after his Jerry McGuire ”who’s coming with me” pitch.

I stayed until the end of the game…I am happy I did obviously….wifey had split pea soup waiting for me when I arrived home….life is good…

Reactions: RU205
Ashamed I did not bELieve in the CHOP today. I was disgusted with the officiating Q1 and disgusted with the sloppy play Q2.

Reactions: thegock
Didn't. Left with my son at the start of Q4. My 39th wedding anniversary. I thought I made a great call. Don't tell the wife I should have stayed the extra hour.

Reactions: Knight Shift
With the lacrosse jackets?
Right in front of the lacrosse guy. Lacrosse guy was cool as hell. But, by the 4th quarter, he was pretty loaded. Couldn't understand what he was saying anymore. And, like us, he stayed til the end!

• Haha
Reactions: Jimpeg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT