ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 Tourney Match Thread

Heavyweights are last so might be waiting until 5 pm or later. I think Pagano is in so hope Gross can get the W. Sending 8 to NCAAs would be a hell of a job.

Okay I was confused thought it was just finals starting 3, thanks!

Okay I was confused thought it was just finals starting 3, thanks!
The finals are on BTN on one mat, 3rd place match on another mat on BTN+, and 5th place mat will also be on BTN+. Looks like we have 4 wrestlers in the final session...Ash, Theo, Correnti and Gross.

Six Scarlet Knights automatically qualified for NCAAs. Gross can join with a win: DelVecchio Ashnault Theobold Van Brill Gravina Correnti

...this explains why Gravina has consistently been unable to take or finish his low shots, and lost all the scrambles, the last 2 days. Helluva job by Gravina to gut it out to get the bid.

oh, and a big F-U to all the ridiculous Gravina haters in this thread.... i wouldn't want any of you over-reacting panicky jerk offs next to me in a foxhole.

NJAM just reported that Gravina has been wrestling with a dislocated shoulder. Tough kid. Time to get healthy.

Go Knights! '13

...this explains why Gravina has consistently been unable to take or finish his low shots, and lost all the scrambles, the last 2 days. Helluva job by Gravina to gut it out to get the bid.

oh, and a big F-U to all the ridiculous Gravina haters in this thread.... i wouldn't want any of you over-reacting panicky jerk offs next to me in a foxhole.

Big exaggeration - not even one Gravina hater on here or anywhere in our fan base. You might be trying to say - "the couple of people who were disappointed in his performance and didn't even know he was hurt.."

197 match might decide if RU finishes 8th or 9th.
We are 2 pts ahead of Wisconsin now

149 | Ken Theobold takes fifth place at #B1GWrestle after a medical forfeit from Alfred Banniser (UMD)! #RelentlessPursuit

C6LuwOuXEAADEpx.jpg

Reactions: RUTrack94
Correnti lost by major, Gross pinned ... Congrats to Ash for winning, and 8th place finish. Team total 67.5 points.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT