ADVERTISEMENT

BTN Doubles Coverage of B1G Media Days

OSU2015

Freshman
Jun 22, 2013

From 1 PM ET through 3 PM ET on Thursday, July 30, BTN will televise remarks from Mark Dantonio (Michigan State), Tim Beckman (Illinois), Paul Chryst (Wisconsin), Randy Edsall (Maryland), Kevin Wilson (Indiana), Kirk Ferentz (Iowa) and Urban Meyer (Ohio State). Immediately afterward, from 3 PM ET – 7 PM ET, the coaches and their players will visit the BTN set at Media Days for BTN Live, alongside Dave Revsine, Gerry DiNardo and Howard Griffith.

Press conference coverage resumes on at 9 AM ET on Friday, July 31, when Jerry Kill (Minnesota), Jim Harbaugh (Michigan), Kyle Flood (Rutgers), Pat Fitzgerald (Northwestern), Mike Riley (Nebraska), Darrell Hazell (Purdue) and James Franklin (Penn State) address media members. Delany follows the coaches, speaking at 11:15 AM ET.

BTN Live will return for a second-consecutive day, once again providing live coverage of the coaches and their players visiting the set from 3 PM – 7 PM ET.

- See more at: http://btn.com/2015/07/20/btn-kicks...b1g-football-media-days/#sthash.4BsDSoe2.dpuf

I'm really looking forward to it. I'm glad to see they are going to extend the media day coverage as I always thought it was lacking. I'm also looking forward to the BTN bus tour which will be getting underway shortly. The season is almost upon us and I can't wait!

Im not sure they are really extending it, more like stretching it out. Should give them more time to focus on each team tho.

I'm really looking forward to it. I'm glad to see they are going to extend the media day coverage as I always thought it was lacking. I'm also looking forward to the BTN bus tour which will be getting underway shortly. The season is almost upon us and I can't wait!

Are you going to come to the Rutgers game?

I won't be able to make this year but I have it on my to do list. Were you able to make to Columbus last year?

no, but it is on the bucket list. Maybe once Rutgers has a chance to win or before I die, whatever comes 1st.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT