ADVERTISEMENT

Burton A Meathead? According To Some Schmuck (Link)

A label that is so wrong it's obviously to draw attention to himself.

I like the closing quote. I think Burton was underutilized on the banks due to our lack of a quality line for most of his career. He was expected to be a blocker in a lot of pass situations but with the ball in his hands is a spark to any offense. He'll be a blocker but I can see him developing into an Hback.

I love the fact that this was an "anonymous" scout. Is there an actual person who said this? Or did the writer just make it up?

anonymous writer = Chicken, gutless, spineless without self strength to stand up of one own beliefs, No balls to show himself, coward, spineless jelly fish, Bruce Jenner bed mate

Wow. This "scouting report" is so scummy that it's hard to believe its even real. You'd think it was some type of prank played by one of Burton's friends that got out of hand. Its not even a report its just a rant of personal insults.

Maybe it is just me but I think Burton was very much underused by RU and he has a good shot of sticking with an NFL team.

Here's what this "scout" , Nolan Nawrocki, had to say about Odell Beckham Jr.:

"Lacks elite top-end speed to separate vertically. Could stand to polish the finer points of his route running. Inconsistent making contested grabs -- can be out-muscled in a crowd. Has some concentration drops."

If that's what he had to say about the eventual NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year, I can not take anything he says about Burton seriously.

Calling Burton a "typical New Jersey meathead"? A 3-time academic all-conference selection. Um, okay.

That dumb ass confused Michael Burton with Michael Stivic. And he confused New Jersey with his dumb ass reflection in the mirror.

So let's see what that dumb ass, "anonymous" scout has to say now!!!

Sometimes I wonder how some of these "scouts" gain credibility in the first place

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT