ADVERTISEMENT

Damn! Bedell is transferring

What??? Wait...others here say no one transfers from Rutgers. Is Rutgers becoming Michigan?

What an idiotic statement. Who said Flood forced him off the team? If that is what you are trying to stir up go some where else. Maybe look at the kids and wonder why they are so impatient, or maybe it wasnt meant to be.

What an idiotic statement. Who said Flood forced him off the team? If that is what you are trying to stir up go some where else. Maybe look at the kids and wonder why they are so impatient, or maybe it wasnt meant to be.
What is dumb are the posts that so many gullible people that post crap about kids leaving other teams as a negative on their coaches but when a kid leaves RU it's has nothing to do with the coaching staff. Wake up!! This happens everywhere INCLUDING Rutgers. Period.

What is dumb are the posts that so many gullible people that post crap about kids leaving other teams as a negative on their coaches but when a kid leaves RU it's has nothing to do with the coaching staff. Wake up!! This happens everywhere INCLUDING Rutgers. Period.

Didn't the kid from Michigan say they forced him off the team? Same at Illinois. I didn't read where Bedell said he was forced off the team.

Didn't the kid from Michigan say they forced him off the team? Same at Illinois. I didn't read where Bedell said he was forced off the team.
99% of these kid don't go public about why they leave because it hurts their chances to go to a school they want to go to.

He is just a negative jerk who only comes out on negative news. Probably a Sewercuse fan

He is just a negative jerk who only comes out on negative news. Probably a Sewercuse fan
You must be a basement dweller. You have no clue how big a Rutgers fan, alumni and Letterwinner I am. But as I posted earlier there are simply too many idiots on this board that protect the brand but never support the team with their wallet, time or attendance. My guess is my dog has been to more games than you have.

What??? Wait...others here say no one transfers from Rutgers. Is Rutgers becoming Michigan?

Wow...u really are at an all-time low...you may need a break from the internet message boards...

The other thread was about coaches forcing players to transfer out or take medical red shirt...this is about a player deciding to transfer...you are wrong on sooo many levels but once again you are twisting it to make it look like u were right all along....

Youve become really desperate and pathetic...

And then to throw in you are a rutgers fan, alumni, and letter winner and that makes you holier than thou is even more pathetic...

Maybe if u dont like Flood you should take a step away from the team...youre trying to blame it once again on him

Rob you have proven to be the most uninformed clown on here. I've stopped trying to give you facts because quite honestly I doubt you can read/comprehend English. Have fun on this board. It would be nice if you would open your wallet and actually support the team one of these days

WhiteBus-I am going to make some observations and suggestion, and I hope you take it to heart.
1. If you know something about Bedell's situation that is not public, maybe you should refrain from posting on a public forum.
2. If you don't know anything about the Bedell situation, your first post in this thread come across as kind of strange, and indicates you may have an axe to grind with Coach Flood.
3. You use the same rhetoric to attack posters who disagree with you.
It appears that you are unhappy with the way the program is being run. Maybe you should give the message board a rest?
I say these things because you appear to be a very dedicated fan. But for that last year or two you seem very jaded. It is too bad you feel that way.

Peace.

Reactions: JQRU91 and vkj91
WhiteBus-I am going to make some observations and suggestion, and I hope you take it to heart.
1. If you know something about Bedell's situation that is not public, maybe you should refrain from posting on a public forum.
2. If you don't know anything about the Bedell situation, your first post in this thread come across as kind of strange, and indicates you may have an axe to grind with Coach Flood.
3. You use the same rhetoric to attack posters who disagree with you.
It appears that you are unhappy with the way the program is being run. Maybe you should give the message board a rest?
I say these things because you appear to be a very dedicated fan. But for that last year or two you seem very jaded. It is too bad you feel that way.

Peace.
Knight. My post was tongue and cheek to those that were "outraged" about what happened at Michigan. It's the nature of the beast. Rutgers is no better or worse than any big 5 team. Simply that is my point. The big difference is the kid from Michigan went public. Every year, every team has to thin the heard. Every kid has a different story but it happens at every school. I'm one of those. Funny story.

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
Wow congrats to be a Johnnie come Lately.
Do you actually attend or sell your tickets on Stub Hub.
Too funny
I was late to the game too....am I a "Johnnie come lately" as well? Bus, I like you, have drank, smoked cigars, and even petted that ginormous dog of yours(and I hate dogs) but Ive got to agree, if you aren't talking golf you've been pretty miserable for a bit.......I know he isn't your guy but Flood is improving and worst case he keeps us respectable until the money rolls In.

Reactions: lilphilw and TRU2RU
I was late to the game too....am I a "Johnnie come lately" as well? Bus, I like you, have drank, smoked cigars, and even petted that ginormous dog of yours(and I hate dogs) but Ive got to agree, if you aren't talking golf you've been pretty miserable for a bit.......I know he isn't your guy but Flood is improving and worst case he keeps us respectable until the money rolls In.
Vkj91. There isn't a person, Letterwinner who doesn't love KF as a man. Period. Including me. But let's not forget the facts. He was handed the keys to a Cadillac, than got the Big Ten invite and has done nothing with it. And VKJ cigars are awesome

Vkj91. There isn't a person, Letterwinner who doesn't love KF as a man. Period. Including me. But let's not forget the facts. He was handed the keys to a Cadillac, than got the Big Ten invite and has done nothing with it. And VKJ cigars are awesome
I wouldn't say he's done nothing. Has the transition been smooth and steady......no. But he improved the brand image(like him or not) nationally last year and as I sad, continues to show signs of growth. Yes, my cigars are quite nice......have to order another batch before the season. See you in yellow.

Reactions: WhiteBus
I wouldn't say he's done nothing. Has the transition been smooth and steady......no. But he improved the brand image(like him or not) nationally last year and as I sad, continues to show signs of growth. Yes, my cigars are quite nice......have to order another batch before the season. See you in yellow.
Sadly Scarlet is getting old. Even if you don't like dogs Scarlet, she is as awesome your cigars. Praying to get one more season of the best tailgate dog in the world

Reactions: vkj91
Aww, WhiteBus, I get it now. But message boards are funny places where rumors get started from small things. I don't know Bedell, but I was quietly rooting for hims since he went to high school a stone's throw from my house. I thought you were inferring something, and I am glad to hear you were not (I think).

Too bad you feel the way you do.

I'm a glass half full kind of guy. I got a new lease on life last year, so I will always look for the positive in a situation. Even when things look darkest, I surmise that they will get better.

Aww, WhiteBus, I get it now. But message boards are funny places where rumors get started from small things. I don't know Bedell, but I was quietly rooting for hims since he went to high school a stone's throw from my house. I thought you were inferring something, and I am glad to hear you were not (I think).

Too bad you feel the way you do.

I'm a glass half full kind of guy. I got a new lease on life last year, so I will always look for the positive in a situation. Even when things look darkest, I surmise that they will get better.
I'm ok that this happens. But we need to stop thinking this happens everywhere except Rutgers

Simple question for WB, do you know for a fact that the staff forced this kid out? If so from inside the rutgers staff? If not all your chest pounding is basicall the smae as all the mis-informed conjecture that is spewed here. Eith you know direct he was forced out or you just stirring it up.

He wasn't forced anywhere...he wanted something different...his choice and now he has to live with it....heard Montana

The is a big, big difference between:
(1.) a coach generally saying:
'Son, I have to be honest, at your current level, without a big improvement, you will likely not see any game time, you may want to think about your options if playing is your paramount goal..."
and
(2.) what Harbaugh has been specifically accused of doing to a number of players as a strong-armed roster management method (note- this has not been proven - but if true would be a dramatic step beyond): "get healthy by a July 1 deadline or sign a medical to retire."

No doubt that #1 happens everywhere & with a pretty fair frequency - and in many many cases it may be the fairest thing to do for a player
... but #2 - is rather classless if it is nothing more than a thinly veiled coercive method to 'thin the herd'

God, you are insane man. Do you just feel the need to be a baby in every thread? There is a difference between telling a kid like Bedell that he won't be good enough to play for us and may want to consider other options (which I agree is likely here) and forcing a kid to sign his medical red-shirt and remove his practice rights (which Michigan did). If Bedell doesn't transfer, we still keep him and he just rides the pine for years. Do you get it now?? How many foolish posts can one person make on the topic.

With friends like you, Rutgers football (and Flood) doesn't need any enemies.

I am always surprised why there are so few transfers.

These kids are the some of the top athletes coming out of HS and why would anyone want to be on a team if they are not going to start.

Are we back to the old board ways of shouting down posters who have different opinions?

Given that whitebus has a standard approach of calling anyone an idiot that he doesnt agree with or wonder how we can infiltrate this board (a free board at that). I think it is warranted in this case :joy::chairshot:

Given that whitebus has a standard approach of calling anyone an idiot that he doesnt agree with or wonder how we can infiltrate this board (a free board at that). I think it is warranted in this case :joy::chairshot:
When people don't read or fail to comprehend they should be called out. My original post was a lounge and cheek jab at those that called out Meyer as a bad guy when what occurred happens at every school including Rutgers. It was very apparent on that other thread that 90% of the Meyer bashers never even bothered to read the OP linked story. But that didn't stop them making things up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT