ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: RHoops versus Nebraska (6:30pm)

I'll go a little OT during the pregame and ask if anyone watched the UM v. MSU game today?
The crap they let UMs big guy get away with is a travesty. He just bumps guys out of the way till they call a foul on the defender or he's under the basket. Watched him blatantly hold off the defender with his away arm and nothing.
Terrible job by the Big officials ( yeah Bo was there) .

We'll always root for RU, but we're close to the point where those "must games" turn to "meaningless games."

Nebraska point guard Alonzo Verge is not in uniform or on the floor. Betting he has left the team. This actually helps NU. He was such a ball hog nobody else played hard.

Nebraska point guard Alonzo Verge is not in uniform or on the floor. Betting he has left the team. This actually helps NU. He was such a ball hog nobody else played hard.
Interesting to see him called a ball hog when he led the team by assists by a good margin. He is on the bench, curious what is going on there.

Defense is a sieve the play is carrying right over from the last game.

Interesting to see him called a ball hog when he led the team by assists by a good margin. He is on the bench, curious what is going on there.
Conduct detrimental to the team. He had a temper tantrum when got taken out against Wisconsin. He may lead in assists but also probably in turnovers and shots taken.

The second I saw PM guarding Man on the other team I thought it must be a mistake. And sure enough he’s getting abused. He doesn’t belong playing defense in this league

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT