ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: RHoops vs. Maryland

RU is 6-52 in B1G road games with fans in the stands. Not a great stat for us.
Sorry but that's cherry-picking. You can't just throw out the 2020 wins while including losses that occurred under a different coach. It's true we haven't been good on the road in the B1G but it's not like we play in some Mickey Mouse conference. This is arguably the toughest in the country.

Rutgers will win today. Book it.

Sorry but that's cherry-picking. You can't just throw out the 2020 wins while including losses that occurred under a different coach. It's true we haven't been good on the road in the B1G but it's not like we play in some Mickey Mouse conference. This is arguably the toughest in the country.

Per the Home News Tribune today Rutgers has a 15-68 road record since joining the Big Ten 2014 which puts them next to last to Nebraska.Michigan State,Wisconsin and Purdue are the only teams with winning records.

In the BIG East Villanova has a astounding 71 % win record on the road since 2013(69-27).Seton Hall has 42-57 record on the road.

Last edited:
I would throw out those early years because they didnt win at home either. I;ll stick with Pikiells record for away games.

Yes you can and he stared with fans in stands. Our record on the road is what it is. It sux really bad. Should be no worse than .500

Yes you can and he stared with fans in stands. Our record on the road is what it is. It sux really bad. Should be no worse than .500
No worse than .500? What? Especially
when inheriting a program that was the worst in the conference? Even some of the best teams in the conference have trouble having good records away.

No worse than .500? What? Especially
when inheriting a program that was the worst in the conference? Even some of the best teams in the conference have trouble having good records away.
Your kidding me right

reminds me a little of USA vs Russia. what was it '68 or '72 Olympics?

good for NW that the FT was missed - that was an atrocious attempt by refs to help MSU

Reactions: BillyC80 and RW90
How is UMD only a 4.5 point favorite? RU has lost last 3 in the road by double digits?

There was another complete nothing call against Young a couple possessions earlier too. Refs tried their best to help MSU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT