ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread RU vs Northwestern 1/11/23

Sadly had to follow game on this thread. Is this the usual? Paul sucks, Cliff sucks, Hyatt sucks, Simpson should never have been offered, Mag is horrendous, Caleb is horrible, Woolfolk must be in the doghouse, Reiber is the worst player, and on and on ad nauseum. Really? Some fans we have.

Not saying I expect the league to do something, just that I think getting calls to review is normal and they’d hardly “fall out of their chairs laughing”
The OSU reffing screwup at the end of that game was objectively obvious. It was not a debatable judgement call. The refs unarguably missed an obvious thing. That’s an easy thing for the league to judge.

Whereas the calls or no-calls our fans were complaining about tonight, mostly foul calls, were judgement calls. And the league just isn’t gonna second guess the refs for judgement calls. If they did, they’d be besieged with complaints by all teams all season long.

Love Cam, but he's got a llllooooonnnnggggg way to go to be better than Keith Hughes.
You’re kidding right? That game tonight might have been one of the best MVP performances in our Big 1O existence!
Could be the difference between an 11 seed and a six seed when all is said and done
Love my name sake Kieth () but not the same in terms of what I just mentioned

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT