ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Iowa

Simpson had one good stretch against Indiana and then hasn’t made a jump shot since

I know he got fouled - but was that shot by Cliff as bad as I thought it was???

This game should stop the "Rutgers can win the Big Ten" or "Rutgers should be ranked" talk and get back to what Rutgers should be doing --- focus only on the next game. Any team can beat any team in this league. This works for us and against us.

we are just commenting on the play we see.... look awful, horrible D, no one knows who they are guarding, out of control on fast breaks, can't make layups, laid a huge egg
yeah, it’s a bad game. it happens, doesnt help that iowa is shooting the lights out either but we slept walked through this one for sure. i don’t think this is who we are

BOX THE F OUT!!!!!!
BOX OUT!!!!
Jesus. You don’t stop playing. What a lazy play by Cliff

The leaders of this team should be embarrassed hopefully they will use it as fuel to do better and show up for every game the rest of the season
And Simpson got fouled

Iowa exposed our shitty shooting. You can hit 3 pters against us we cant beat you because we are like a 20-25% perminiter team

Get up mccaffrey you pvssy. Its your face, not leg. You can get up and walk off if your face hurts

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT