ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers versus Indiana

Cam breaking out of his slump with a nice all around game…..then there is Paul and Caleb

Reactions: RW90
The Garden floor!!!! That’s what I blame cost us mag and tired legs tonight

Sucks that Illinois will be rested. Underwood is going to watch this tape and just take Spencer out of game for best chance of win.

The best thing that can be said about this game is that we had several starting players have really awful nights, about the worst they’ve played this season. But we were still in it till close to the end.

Paul is definitely on shrooms tonight
Star Trek Drugs GIF

Reactions: newell138
Caleb 1 for 13.

Predicted an 11 point loss early.

Proud RU kept it under 10. Not a bad loss. Just predictable (another loss when ranked, 6 way tie for 2nd).

Until the next game.

Reactions: RUkhoury
Need Pike to Sit Paul and Caleb down and remind them they don’t have to put all the pressure on themselves with Mag out. Find the hot hand. Expected more from them tonight

What? We lose a starter and take a very hot ranked team at their building to the last minutes and you say that’s a disgrace?

Get a clue
Usually I’m on your side. If you just look at he score it’s fine.

Caleb having a ****ing brain aneurysm every time he touches the ball, Paul scoring like 1 point, the way we finished, was ****ing disgraceful.

Their pathetic, pathetic performance was papered over because they got bailed out by Oskar Palmquist and Derek Simpson.

Caleb’s shot selection is pathetic.

Reactions: RUShea
No one showed up on offense today. Playing a good D made it worse.
Palm played well. Cam played better.

Caleb made his mind up from opening minutes that he was going to get his shots. awful...
Paul's mindset needs to change.... he is way too passive...
Simpson needs to keep playing like today, let the game come to him instead of forcing..

Tough game. Hard to beat a ranked team on the road but they fought. Time to regroup for Illinois on Saturday.

Lose by 6, Paul missing the front end of two 1 and 1s. Caleb playing terribly on offense. I’m not going to worry about it

Reactions: loki_dog
Should have won.

Indiana typical front runner.

Galloway and Thompson are utter wastes of space.

Palm played well. Cam played better.

Caleb made his mind up from opening minutes that he was going to get his shots. awful...
Paul's mindset needs to change.... he is way too passive...
Simpson needs to keep playing like today, let the game come to him instead of forcing..
I don’t mind Caleb wanting to be aggressive with Mag out as a senior leader in a tough road game

My issue is Caleb not realizing he was way off on offense and not adjusting to focusing on D and not forcing anything on offense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT