ADVERTISEMENT

Gavin Griffiths to Nebraska

He'll either prove starting material or be looking for a new home at the end of season
I don't care which one it is, but hope he stays injury free and earns his degree somewhere if he doesn't make the basketball grade at Nebraska and leaves.
If he stays with the Cornhuskers, hope uses his time there to get a degree

Reactions: PJVegas
He has the same game as Tominaga. Jacking up impossibly hard shots from deep. Tominaga just made more of them.

I can hear the "Harry Potter" chants already.
I prefer a Waldo chant...

wheres waldo 90s GIF

I prefer Waldo...

wheres waldo 90s GIF
I like it. But Harry Potter has the right number of syllables for chanting.

I wish the kid no ill will in life. I hope his future time at the RAC remains a house of horrors with bad D and bad jacking up 3s and driving 1 v 3. And if he got benched for playing dumb and pouted a little, that wouldn’t be bad either.

He’s gonna relish playing us. But I think Ace will relish shutting him down even more.

I can hear the "Harry Potter" chants already.
See above. Spitting image of Waldo.
We haven’t used it in a while….but it’s time to.bring back the “DORK” chant …when it touches the ball when he comes to the RAC
That was my year and our group's chant. When it was brought up before the start of this season for the opposing players, there was a good handful of people who didn't like the idea. As a college kid, it was funny as hell. I still get a chuckle thinking about that one word being held as long as the guy had possession of the ball. 10 second dribble? 10 second Dooooooooooork. Quick touch of the ball, quick Dork. Came over great on TV as well when I watched the reruns on the VCR tape.

So when we play them does he cover Ace? I sure hope! His defense kept getting Cliff fouls.

ha
Wish him the best. I can never hate on players that gave us a chance. It didn't work out. I can understand disappointment. But being mad about this, isn't the move
hate players that screwed us after WE GAVE THEM A CHANCE!

He has the same game as Tominaga. Jacking up impossibly hard shots from deep. Tominaga just made more of them.

I don’t agree with this

aside from % - tominga was incredibly shifty, quick and smart off the ball.

Whereas Gavin for the most part camped out in once spot.

Dont see them being similar one bit

Not hating on Gavin - I still wish he stuck it out

But the tominga comparison…. Honestly I don’t know what the f$&k you’re talking about

See above. Spitting image of Waldo.

That was my year and our group's chant. When it was brought up before the start of this season for the opposing players, there was a good handful of people who didn't like the idea. As a college kid, it was funny as hell. I still get a chuckle thinking about that one word being held as long as the guy had possession of the ball. 10 second dribble? 10 second Dooooooooooork. Quick touch of the ball, quick Dork. Came over great on TV as well when I watched the reruns on the VCR tape.
Loved the "dork" chant! Often coupled with a "Pants!" chant for the opposing player with the longest shorts!

Reactions: S.W.A.I.N
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT