ADVERTISEMENT

Geo Baker Tweet

So basically you are not a man of your word and have no integrity. Got it.
What exactly was my word? That I would not enjoy it if we won? My word was this was a distraction and that take isn't gonna change. Sorry bro.

I said something that riled you up and it obviously worked because you're still talking about me rather than the team the day after our biggest win in decades. So I'm doubly happy today about that. I think it's funny.

Last edited:
What exactly was my word? That I would not enjoy it if we won? My word was this was a distraction and that take isn't gonna change. Sorry bro.

I said something that riled you up and it obviously worked because you're still talking about me rather than the team the day after our biggest win in decades. So I'm doubly happy today about that. I think it's funny.

So you're an admitted troll on top of having no integrity......

I couldn't care less if they win tomorrow. We have an incredibly unlikable team and part of me looks forward to booing geo...............

Reactions: zebnatto
So you're an admitted troll on top of having no integrity......
You're asking if I troll? Uhh..no shit. Have you seen my posts? My integrity called into question by "ruinsanity" doesn't really move the needle as far as me caring either.

I'll eat my crow on geo. His timing didn't affect the team, thankfully. Again, winners get to talk. That has been my stance all along.

Reactions: RU-AGK

Sod off, you ninnyhammer.

He really is setting himself up. He didn’t have the best game ever last night. He made many bad plays. After each one I found myself saying either to myself or out loud “oh but he wants to get paid”

Listening to Geo after the Win made me realize that he is more mature and courageous than many of us. We live through our players as Rutgers fans, just like some live through their political biases. When the two collide in opposition, Fandom vs Political biases, please remember we are all brothers 🙏

One Love, One Heart that bleeds Scarlett.

Listening to Geo after the Win made me realize that he is more mature and courageous than many of us. We live through our players as Rutgers fans, just like some live through their political biases. When the two collide in opposition, Fandom vs Political biases, please remember we are all brothers 🙏

You live your life through our players ? That’s in itself explains much as you automatically assume people are biased over poor play and now of course it’s due to political feelings? Everyone should be able to voice their opinions . Simply because some have been critical you feel they should be silenced ? I have been very happy to see a guy like Jacob Young continue to be the catalyst. All fan bases at some point criticize their team and players and that is part of the overall story.I ‘m sure Ohio State . Purdue fans are not posting all nicey nice posts. You are going to be needing a great deal of help once you realize the critiques are not always political. That’s the easy way to fend off what really is said and meant especially on this board. Let’s hope we come out and play with intensity and focus.That has been part of the teams issues off and on after December’s start.

Says dozens of grown men on a Rutgers website at all hours who will swear it has no impact on their ability to do their job.

5196440.jpg
change the topic?

Geo SHOWED it didn't affect his game. That's what ends this discussion.. not attacking the people reacting to comments he chose to make public.

Reactions: zebnatto
You're asking if I troll? Uhh..no shit. Have you seen my posts? My integrity called into question by "ruinsanity" doesn't really move the needle as far as me caring either.

I'll eat my crow on geo. His timing didn't affect the team, thankfully. Again, winners get to talk. That has been my stance all along.
You don't have to care what others think. Geo likely doesn't care about your thoughts on anything. You'll still be a f'n POS. Sorry bro.

I wish Geo would save this conversation for when the tournament was over. All focus should be on stopping Nick Honor from embarrassing us again.

I appreciate all the likes I got here but I was wrong. Clearly this discussion/issue didn't prevent Geo from focusing on the task at hand. He has cemented his legacy at RU in my eyes.

Reactions: RURM85

Oh, "it obviously worked because you're still talking about me." Says it all, doesn't it?

Can't believe people ate hating on Geo, absolutely blows my mind. Captain of our team, leader for 4 years just helped us get out first NCAA tournament win 38 years and you all call him a distraction. Hilarious.
This has all been repeated dozens of times.
Delete the thread

You live your life through our players ? That’s in itself explains much as you automatically assume people are biased over poor play and now of course it’s due to political feelings? Everyone should be able to voice their opinions . Simply because some have been critical you feel they should be silenced ? I have been very happy to see a guy like Jacob Young continue to be the catalyst. All fan bases at some point criticize their team and players and that is part of the overall story.I ‘m sure Ohio State . Purdue fans are not posting all nicey nice posts. You are going to be needing a great deal of help once you realize the critiques are not always political. That’s the easy way to fend off what really is said and meant especially on this board. Let’s hope we come out and play with intensity and focus.That has been part of the teams issues off and on after December’s start.
If you are a fan that in essence is living your life through your team and by default the players. Why else do they elicit such passion and opinions? Why else do we watching? Why else do we give money and attend the games? Why else do we take our children to wait in line to get autographs? To deny it is just not being honest. I have a life as I assume many of us do. You are not canceled. You are free to state your views. I share very conservative views socially and I am not offended when someone disagree with me. I love all my Rutgers Family. I can live with friendly but we just have to recognize when friendly fire becomes something else. Let's support our players and have enough grace with our young people. Hopefully we can all agree on that.

I know there were some in here secretly rooting against our Scarlet Knights just to try and prove their point right. Shame on you.
Houston is next. RU Rah Rah.

Reactions: Devilsfan118
You don't have to care what others think. Geo likely doesn't care about your thoughts on anything. You'll still be a f'n POS. Sorry bro.
Good one bro must've stayed up all night coming up with that one. I promise your opinion will somehow weigh on me. Same back at you. My opinion that the whole thing was a distraction and should've been brought up after the tourney will not change and there's nothing you can do about that.

If you are a fan that in essence is living your life through your team and by default the players. Why else do they elicit such passion and opinions? Why else do we watching? Why else do we give money and attend the games? Why else do we take our children to wait in line to get autographs? To deny it is just not being honest. I have a life as I assume many of us do. You are not canceled. You are free to state your views. I share very conservative views socially and I am not offended when someone disagree with me. I love all my Rutgers Family. I can live with friendly but we just have to recognize when friendly fire becomes something else. Let's support our players and have enough grace with our young people. Hopefully we can all agree on that.
You posted you “live life through the players “ . I don’t . I watch the games and have since ‘67. Normally in person in both major sports. Men’s and women’s. I root hard for their success but I also will call you out if you do not put in the effort especially in the game not just practice. I am not going to go back and forth with your personal opinions. That’s on you my friend. I have donated for over 25 years... had great interaction with Rutgers players in many sports. If you as an athlete are going to ask us to support the school funding then at least give an all out effort. You will always see that giving the alums and fans good effort will also lead to more funding. Enjoy game #2 .

Reactions: RUTRINI
As I have been saying the NCAA is not only going to lose NIL, but they are going to lose the whole thing and have to start paying players. The NCAA is as inept an organization as there is. Should have seen this coming and been out in front of it.

There is no getting out in front of it.

If I am going to watch professionals, it's not going to be the F league.

The NCAA is the group that appealed the lower court decision. The NCAA is why this is in front of SCOTUS. They might get clobbered at a level that is far greater than the lower court ruling. The NCAA is and has been for decades run by clueless buffoons.

Last edited:
The NCAA is the group that appealed the lower court decision. The NCAA is why this is in front of SCOTUS. They might get clobbered at a level that is far greater than the lower court ruling. The NCAA is and has been for decades run by clueless CORRUPT buffoons.
Don't forget that these are completely immoral people who use their rules only to give the perception that they promote equality and fairness.

what i do not get is why the ncaa cant make their own rules. No one is forcing these guys to play in ncaa. If you work at goldman sachs you cannot go buy individual stocks. why is this any different?

You want courageous? Courageous are those men and women serving in the military overseas for our protection. Courageous is the young child or adult battling cancer. Courageous are those first responders and medical staffs during Covid 19. Courageous is a term people have come to use much too often. This fight for “ pay” is more an agenda where the outcome is no one probably dies in the end.

what i do not get is why the ncaa cant make their own rules. No one is forcing these guys to play in ncaa. If you work at goldman sachs you cannot go buy individual stocks. why is this any different?

That’s not true. “Covered persons” at asset management (financial firms) are typically required to have personal stock purchases and sales pre-cleared and hold them for a certain amount of time (I think it’s 30 days) to ensure that insider trading is not occurring. But they can still buy stock.

Reactions: Greene Rice FIG
You want courageous? Courageous are those men and women serving in the military overseas for our protection. Courageous is the young child or adult battling cancer. Courageous are those first responders and medical staffs during Covid 19. Courageous is a term people have come to use much too often. This fight for “ pay” is more an agenda where the outcome is no one probably dies in the end.
Military Service...Perhaps you considered Mohammed Ali to be a Coward?

Cancer patient...Yes, I agree as I have personal experience with this...I can tell you what courage is brother.

First responder and Medical Staff fighting COVID-19...Yes, I agree as I my close friend's daughter contracted COVID-19 while serving patients.

Courage is summoned when you fight for what is right. You may disagree with Geo's cause but you can't say it not courageous. If he wins this fight...He will be remembered as one of the greatest...I hope he succeeds for all student athletes.
Happy Easter my friend.
Love over hate...Good over evil ALWAYS!

Reactions: Terry_2426

Cancer patient...Yes, I agree as I have personal experience with this...I can tell you what courage is brother.

First responder and Medical Staff fighting COVID-19...Yes, I agree as I my close friend's daughter contracted COVID-19 while serving patients.

Courage is summoned when you fight for what is right. You may disagree with Geo's cause but you can't say it not courageous. If he wins this fight...He will be remembered as one of the greatest...I hope he succeeds for all student athletes.
Happy Easter my friend.
Yes you dumb ass hypocritical waste to humanity . Military people who have served this now God forsaken country for the greater part are hero’s to all of us. You have to be a dimwit to not see that . Evidently in your family history no one has served in the military so you could do the things we have enjoyed for many years. Your Good over Evil doesn’t work in the world you live in. Don’t forget to thank God everyday . And remember post nice things on Good Friday.

Happy Easter my friend.
Courage is believing I’ll give you that however there is a great difference in actual COURAGE and Geo Baker and others looking for a payday. Think about that.

Yes you dumb ass hypocritical waste to humanity . Military people who have served this now God forsaken country for the greater part are hero’s to all of us. You have to be a dimwit to not see that . Evidently in your family history no one has served in the military so you could do the things we have enjoyed for many years. Your Good over Evil doesn’t work in the world you live in. Don’t forget to thank God everyday . And remember post nice things on Good Friday.

Courage is believing I’ll give you that however there is a great difference in actual COURAGE and Geo Baker and others looking for a payday. Think about that.
I never attacked you. I only asked a question and look at what it brought out in you. I hope you learned something about yourself today.

Be well.

I never attacked you. I only asked a question and look at what it brought out in you. I hope you learned something about yourself today.

Be well.
You made a lame ass statement about the military not being courageous and then you equate Baker’s agenda as being courageous. When it’s about $$$$ it’s not usually a courageous thing. Could be but probably not. I hope you learned something And not from some biased educator behind a desk in school.

Be well.
Baker is not courageous. Baker can do what he is doing from his couch at home with a bag of cheetos on his stomach. There is nothing courageous about complaining. It's quite easy.

Reactions: RUBOB72
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT