ADVERTISEMENT

It's going down

I’ve seen nothing
tenor.gif

Sir, we have completed the research and our minds are completely blown at the outcome.

Okay, who did you settle on?

Money first.

Okay, how much?

Ten million. Cash.

Okay, ten million cash. Here you go. Now please tell us!

Okay, you ready to be siked out of your minds?

3f6o5z.jpg

No wifi? International flights even have it these days.
Just got back from London a few weeks ago on United. Their Wifi on international flights is horrible. Tried to do some basic work, way too slow. Even simple browsing was bad. I should have just watched movies & slept.

Reactions: cicero grimes
Just got back from London a few weeks ago on United. Their Wifi on international flights is horrible. Tried to do some basic work, way too slow. Even simple browsing was bad. I should have just watched movies & slept.

United's domestic wifi sucks lol.

Reactions: Section124
If you just got off a plane, I sure hope it's down.

get on the plane, get on the plane.

fk you, I’m getting IN the plane. IN the plane. Let evil knieval get on the plane. I'll be in here with you folks in uniform. There seems to be less WIND in here.

Reactions: RUsSKii
Good to know since I usually don't use it domestically. This is one area the airlines need to get better on.

Mid-air wifi for 200 people isn't as easy as you might think. Given the available frequencies, the total bandwidth available is a matter of simple math that doesn't work in your favor.

Mid-air wifi for 200 people isn't as easy as you might think. Given the available frequencies, the total bandwidth available is a matter of simple math that doesn't work in your favor.
Thanks for confirming that. You are all knowing when it comes to aircraft. I travel to London 2 weeks every month. I usually take a 6 PM flight home so I don't generally plan on working at that time, but for morning flights, it's tempting. Based on my last flight home I'll pass in the future.

I was on a Southwest flight a few years back that had some potential landing gear issues. The pilots announced that they were going to drop fuel and then fly over the traffic control tower for confirmation. We could see that emergency personnel had already been deployed. Apparently the dude behind me wasn't too happy with the delays, exclaiming how he was never flying Southwest again. I quickly reminded him that if the pilots don't stick the landing, he won't be flying again on ANY airline...PERIOD! We both had a good laugh...figured it was better than crying.

Last edited:
"Is it safe?"

and when we hear Bruce's "I'm go in down, down, down" we'll know its safe.

Last edited:
I was on a Southwest flight a few years back which had some potential landing gear issues. The pilots announced that were going to drop fuel and then fly over the traffic control tower for confirmation. We could see that emergency personnel had already been deployed. Apparently the dude behind me wasn't too happy with the delays, exclaiming how he was never flying Southwest again. I quickly reminded him that if the pilots don't stick the landing, he won't be flying ANY airline again...PERIOD! We both had a good laugh...figured it was better than crying.

"Negative ghost rider, the pattern is full"

Reactions: rurichdog
Sorry, I'm an old blues boy. Here's Freddie King's classic version:

MO
except "I'm Going Down" is not quite right... the topic is ITS GOING DOWN..

Buffalo Springfield would be closer

And for no reason whatsoever (other than it popped up in my feed after searching for that Buffalo Springfield song)...

Check out the chick dancing in this video... you're welcome

Last edited:
I was on a Southwest flight a few years back which had some potential landing gear issues. The pilots announced that were going to drop fuel and then fly over the traffic control tower for confirmation. We could see that emergency personnel had already been deployed. Apparently the dude behind me wasn't too happy with the delays, exclaiming how he was never flying Southwest again. I quickly reminded him that if the pilots don't stick the landing, he won't be flying ANY airline again...PERIOD! We both had a good laugh...figured it was better than crying.
I was on a flight leaving LaGuardia about 5 years ago and we were the next plane to take off. Then a landing Southwest plane had landing gear issues and blocked the runway. They held us up for about 30 minutes and then let us take off. Probably because we were in limbo land. Hopefully that wasn’t you on the disabled plane as we were taking off.

Reactions: zazoo2002
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT