ADVERTISEMENT

JMichael Davis

knights1212

Heisman Winner
Sep 9, 2003
I am just curious if anything was said about JMichael after the game whether he was hurt or not when he fell on the floor in the second half yesterday and lost the ball. I sure hope he wasn't seriously hurt as I think he only came back for a few seconds and than never returned. We really need him as he plays very tough all the time and has been scoring well in the last few games as well. Any information is appreciated. GO RU.

He came back into the game after that so I suppose he is doing well

He came back into the game after that so I suppose he is doing well
I think he only came back into the game for a minute or so and then headed back to the bench as I’m sure he felt discomfort.
Nothing was mentioned post game to the best of my knowledge so I’m sure he ll be fine.

Yes, he only came back in the game briefly. He then was sitting on the bench with a brace on his knee. Other than that, I don't know any more details.

I am just curious if anything was said about JMichael after the game whether he was hurt or not when he fell on the floor in the second half yesterday and lost the ball. I sure hope he wasn't seriously hurt as I think he only came back for a few seconds and than never returned. We really need him as he plays very tough all the time and has been scoring well in the last few games as well. Any information is appreciated. GO RU.
It looked to me like his upper thigh caught the screeners (Oskar) knee and was likely a bad Charlie horse.

It looked to me like his upper thigh caught the screeners (Oskar) knee and was likely a bad Charlie horse.

Oskar had an impact on the game, just that it involved an injury to his own teammate. Seriously though, it didn’t look serious, hopefully just a Charlie horse to the thigh that he recovers from before next game.

Reactions: bethlehemfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT