ADVERTISEMENT

KJ Gray now down to RU/BC decision soon

There is ZERO chance that Washington qualifies for any school, when a SEC school refuses to accept your verbal, because of academics, you know there is a BIG problem.
Its called desperation by a collapsing recruiting class....I understand it though even if just for a buzz to other recruits unaware.

Stop letting your hate for syracuse take over your senses. Cuse coaches have alot on the line and have to find guys that fit their system. they arent taking a kid because he has 3 stars That's dumb. Like I said, they havent kept in touch with him and they are only taking one more WR this class. Its not him. My point exactly. He just commited to BC
So on 6/23 when he had SU in his final 4 of schools he would be choosing from he wasn't being entirely truthful? He knew he couldn't go to SU but just put it out there anyway? Not buying it. You would have taken him. I think we would have taken him as a DB, not as a WR.

So on 6/23 when he had SU in his final 4 of schools he would be choosing from he wasn't being entirely truthful? He knew he couldn't go to SU but just put it out there anyway? Not buying it. You would have taken him. I think we would have taken him as a DB, not as a WR.
LOL kids do that all the time. If you follow recruiting and have subscriber access you would know that. Kids put teams in their final 10 or 5 knowing they are not all commitable. Cuse is no where what they use to be but they are not a MAC team believe it or not. They are a young team so this class is not going to be big at all. They only have a limited amount of spots left.. Thats all Im saying. they have 2 safety commits. They didnt like him on defense.

Reactions: NickyNewark51
LOL kids do that all the time. If you follow recruiting and have subscriber access you would know that. Kids put teams in their final 10 or 5 knowing they are not all commitable. Cuse is no where what they use to be but they are not a MAC team believe it or not. They are a young team so this class is not going to be big at all. They only have a limited amount of spots left.. Thats all Im saying. they have 2 safety commits. They didnt like him on defense.
Not buying what you or anybody from the SU media says. You would have taken him in a minute. He's an athlete and you really lack those all over.

Not buying what you or anybody from the SU media says. You would have taken him in a minute. He's an athlete and you really lack those all over.

We have athletes. Last two classes alone with listed P5 offers. Alot of guys with Rutgers offers too. Not gonna chase an average athlete that dont fit our system

6'3 WR Steve Ishmael: Boston College, Illinois, Louisville, Miami, Nebraska, Oregon, Pitt, Rutgers,Tennessee,
6'5 WR Adly Enoicy: Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Miami, South Carolina, USC, Vandy, Wisconsin
6'6 WR Jamal Custis: Pitt, Rutgers, Purdue, Virginia
LB Jonathan Thomas: Oklahoma, Indiana
S Antwan Cordy: Duke, Minnesota
CB Juwan Dowels: Clemson, Oklahoma, Rutgers
CB Cordell Hudson: Boston College, Iowa State, Rutgers, Wake Forest
LB Troy Henderson: Nebraska, Rutgers
LB Zaire Franklin: Arizona, Boston College, Clemson, North Carolina, Penn State, Pitt
QB AJ Long: Arizona, UCLA

Incoming
TE Amir Ealey: Louisville, Maryland, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Virginia, West Virginia
S Marquise Blair: Indiana, Oregon State, Purdue, Pitt
RB Dontae Strickland: Georgia, Georgia Tech, Rutgers, Virginia, Virginia Tech, West Virginia

Agreed. He and Haskins are tight. MD is a much better choice in every way also. I would imagine Culpepper would stay. Their QBs are not good. AJ Long looks like he's in pop warner.
Lol. He does look like a little kid out there. You do realize he was the 3rd QB right? QB 1,2, were injured whole season. They played their 4th QB at times. AJ was suppose to redshirt last year. He will this year. Incoming QB's Womack, Dungy and Culpepper are better than AJ.

We have athletes. Last two classes alone with listed P5 offers. Alot of guys with Rutgers offers too. Not gonna chase an average athlete that dont fit our system

6'3 WR Steve Ishmael: Boston College, Illinois, Louisville, Miami, Nebraska, Oregon, Pitt, Rutgers,Tennessee,
6'5 WR Adly Enoicy: Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Miami, South Carolina, USC, Vandy, Wisconsin
LB Zaire Franklin: Arizona, Boston College, Clemson, North Carolina, Penn State, Pitt

Incoming
TE Amir Ealey: Louisville, Maryland, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Virginia, West Virginia
RB Dontae Strickland: Georgia, Georgia Tech, Rutgers, Virginia, Virginia Tech, West Virginia
I think I recognize your handle from their board...a fairly respected source of downstate and NJ recruit info to them..if your their Money I enjoy you're posts. I'm not a member though I was thrown off their board for being right about that Fla RB Ish Witter last yr that went to Mizzou...I told them he WASN'T going Cuse...I was gone from SU's board.

Incoming
Of this group I like Ishmael,Henderson and Franklin....a nice LBer duo.

Reactions: money3189
I think I recognize your handle from their board...a fairly respected source of downstate and NJ recruit info to them..if your their Money I enjoy you're posts. I'm not a member though I was thrown off their board for being right about that Fla RB Ish Witter last yr that went to Mizzou...I told them he WASN'T going Cuse...I was gone from SU's board.

I respect you as well. I will never bash Rutgers because theyve come along way but they can do better than what they are doing. BTW. Gause family Im very tight with. Live right down the street from me. Ive helped coach and develop Q and Jojo in off season programs. Both hard working men. Jo Jo will earn a scholly believe that. Take care.

Reactions: NickyNewark51
I respect you as well. I will never bash Rutgers because theyve come along way but they can do better than what they are doing. BTW. Gause family Im very tight with. Live right down the street from me. Ive helped coach and develop Q and Jojo in off season programs. Both hard working men. Jo Jo will earn a scholly believe that. Take care.
Yeah..your the one...I notice your pretty respectful and on most Cuse boards its not easy..I recognized your style and upstate personal inside info on kids..I liked your analyisis of Richmond Webb last yr ..your legit and honest and give it like it is..welcome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT