ADVERTISEMENT

Lax vs Army

4-0 now, way to show up for a big game.

We have more turnovers than shots...

1st goal Army has given up before the 3rd quarter. Their D is no longer a question mark. If anything they are underrated. Every bit the size and speed of RU. At least the faceoffs are a slight edge to RU, though the wing middies could do better.

6-1 and this is going to be a very ugly result. Classic RU performance in big games.

Reactions: Rutgers56
Outplayed in every facet of the game. Hoping Army is a solid top 10 team this year, if not? This team is not very good. One fvcking goal thus far.

Reactions: mikefla
Outplayed in every facet of the game. Hoping Army is a solid top 10 team this year, if not? This team is not very good.

Except faceoffs. The biggest advantage for Army is at midfield. If this the is way Army plays for the rest of the season they're a home field tournament team. Their question mark at goal has been answered.

Reactions: koleszar
Two straight games against real opponents that this team has been absolutely worked.

throw out the Quinnipiac and St. John’s games against nobodies. The Big Ten semi was an asswhipping and this isn’t much better.

Army D is always great, surprised offense is doing so well. As someone else said, top ten team. Games can turn after halftime and certainly not out of reach if they go on a roll.

Penn St 9 St. Joe's 1

O'Keefe 5-0
Ament 1-4

Hofstra 12 Michigan 9 4th qtr.

Army D is always great, surprised offense is doing so well. As someone else said, top ten team. Games can turn after halftime and certainly not out of reach if they go on a roll.

They have a big strong group of players at midfield and a solid goalie

Can we stop with coach bashing, we are ranked and one of few programs at Rutgers that has been so. I would be ecstatic if all RU sports was this good.

Reactions: TRU2RU and mdk01
Worst I have seen us play in 5 years. Our offense not converting in one on ones. Their goalie is playing well but sheesh.

E gads, this has now become a good olde fashion ass kicking 9-1.

The guys scoring the last 2 goals for Army must be 6'3-6'4. These guys are big and physical.

Can we stop with coach bashing, we are ranked and one of few programs at Rutgers that has been so. I would be ecstatic if all RU sports was this good.

Not “bashing,” at all, BUT it is time to start questioning some things. The program has already stagnated, without making the NCAA’s, and today doesn’t bode well at all for the rest of this season. HOPEFULLY we’re wrong.

Okay and replace him with who, Kyle Flood, Chris Ash?

Okay and replace him with who, Kyle Flood, Chris Ash?

That’s a lane response. To THINK we wouldn’t be able to find a better coach in time - IF necessary - is incredibly short-sighted.

That being said there still a long way to go this season but today is very disheartening to say the least.

Cali, we've had this discussion before, Army D makes you look bad. I am surprised by their offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT