ADVERTISEMENT

LOL I Have Another Stalker

Caliknight

Legend
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2001
So I go over to their site to see who the NJ football guys are that we didn't want that they got and peruse their lacrosse forum which is pretty good for info the few times I have been there.

The guy I outed as a Sarahcuse fan here (wasn't hard considering who I know) is now all over the lacrosse forum posting about me along with some other site apparently.

What's this make, 10 or 11? Get in these guys heads so easily. Never fails.

I just dropped off my middle son for Rutgers orientation and now enjoying my cup of coffee reading the Round Table thread. Can't make this Sh*t Up!

Cali, it is like Rockwell's 80's One Hit Wonder, "Somebody's Watching Me". Keep the posts coming Cali, your posts are always the most informative and as some one who has been dialed into NJ HS/College lacrosse since mid 80's I love it. Keep them coming!

Thanks bro. The best part in all of this isn’t even the lacrosse stuff. I was curious about the NJ football kids going to Sarahcuse that we didn’t offer so I went over to the board, as I said. Forget my stalker. I’m used to that stuff. Makes me laugh.

The most shocking part is their still active thread about Rutgers. Over 1,000 pages and 1MM views!

Utterly embarrassing losers. We haven’t even played them in years lol. Pure obsession. Some sick people stuck in the tundra. Being stuck in a decaying conference while we are on Park Ave has really done a number on those people.

Reactions: jayman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT