ADVERTISEMENT

MATCH THREAD: RU v Wisconsin , 7pm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won 2 matches against #3 team including 1 over a backup(Chandler Rogers sat). I'd rather have a moral victory than a spanking like you had today.

Stop being a bitch and accept the fact you lost. You are so salty, it's embarrassing .

Reactions: ajwsc1987
I’d rather have the head to head win over you guys.
On a tie. Missing our 2nd best wrestler. lol When your own team say it is the "signature win" of the season lol You will see next year. Bono doesn't even have a recruiting class in yet. Wait till next year haha

On a tie. Missing our 2nd best wrestler. lol When your own team say it is the "signature win" of the season lol You will see next year. Bono doesn't even have a recruiting class in yet. Wait till next year haha

A loss is a loss douche. I’m not gonna “wait till next year.” But hey, enjoy the next 365 days sitting around, brooding, talking sh*t, waiting for revenge that you may or may not experience by living vicariously through a bunch of 18-22 year old young men.

Reactions: MS-RU

A loss is a loss douche. I’m not gonna “wait till next year.” But hey, enjoy the next 365 days sitting around, brooding, talking sh*t, waiting for revenge that you may or may not experience by living vicariously through a bunch of 18-22 year old young men.
O name calling. I remember when I was in fourth grade lol I already admitted and said we lost the dual. I said my congrats. But Wisconsin does have the better team it will show at Big Tens. Keep coming at me from your high ground while calling names lol

\
O name calling. I remember when I was in fourth grade lol I already admitted and said we lost the dual. I said my congrats. But Wisconsin does have the better team it will show at Big Tens. Keep coming at me from your high ground while calling names lol
Good luck at Big Tens, Cheddar Bob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT