ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe some people don’t just follow the$

ru66

Heisman Winner
Jul 28, 2001
Drew staying at Baylor and forsaking bigger bucks. I'd like to think Pike's love for RU would be similar.

It’s also a lot was pressure at Baylor. He’s already won a title there so he’s practically a god there. If he goes to Kentucky and losses in the elite 8 next year the fanbase will be calling for his job.

Drew staying at Baylor and forsaking bigger bucks. I'd like to think Pike's love for RU would be similar.
Put his family first. They didn't want to leave Waco. His kids grew up there and now are in college and high school

Reactions: seneca ave
Going to take a wild guess that Kentucky will try and throw a lot of money at Billy Donovan who is under contract with the Bulls for a couple more seasons.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
A huge misconception I feel is that every kid in the transfer portal is looking for NIL money.

That I believe is very much not the case. Many are just transferring because a lack of fit, and skill set needed for their current program. For every 20 kids that get a big NIL deal is 80 kids that receive nothing from NIL money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT