ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tourney Friday Games Discussion Thread

I expected them to learn from the last two debacles. Also, adding Jones and having Smith and Loyer with a year under their belt, I expected them to blow Grambling out. Still might…but not impressive right now
I feel like they just don't match the intensity of teams in the tournament. I'm sure they'll pull away now but they was a little dicey for a while

The way that first half went, it should have been 15 to 2
Highlights from the first half

giphy.gif

Lucky they're only down 8. This is pathetic. I really am not impressed by Klesmit at all. Need to get Storr going

I am at Barclays for all 4 games. Looks to be nice showing of NW fans. Everyone around me is a NW fan.
Wearing my Rutgers apparel !

There is a guy who looks just like Michael Cohen ( Trump fame) behind me. Holy shit ! May be him.

I will try to take a picture.
For those interested , it was indeed Michael Cohen of Trump fame who sat in the row behind me.
I snuck a few pictures but I’m too non tech savvy to know how to upload.
He was only there for afternoon session with his son

Lot of fun going to the games today but exhausting as i stayed for all 4 games. Still can’t
Believe i sat thru many BET’s for entire tourney along with Piscataway Mike and several others. Fun times indeed !

Wore my Rutgers apparel to the games today and saw a handful other RU faithful.

A few UCOnn fans yelled “Thanks for Cam” to me. Felt like giving them the middle finger! Lol

Noisiest fans of the day were NW and JMU. Both brought lots of fans.

Last edited:
For those interested , it was indeed Michael Cohen of Trump fame who sat in the row behind me.
I snuck a few pictures but I’m too non tech savvy to know how to upload.
He was only there for afternoon session with his son

Lot of fun going to the games today but exhausting as i stayed for all 4 games. Still can’t
Believe i sat thru many BET’s for entire tourney along with Piscataway Mike and several others. Fun times indeed !

Wore my Rutgers apparel to the games today and saw a handful other RU faithful.

A few UCOnn fans yelled “Thanks for Cam” to me. Felt like giving them the middle finger! Lol

Noisiest fans of the day were NW and JMU. Both brought lots of fans.
Oh Bac would have went with you.

Not a great day for the B1G. Nebraska a no show and Wisconsin bullied.

Wisconsin came out afraid. JMU crowd was real loud and team was excited to play on the big stage

Make no mistake ! JMU is a good ;fast and athletic team and answered every run that Wisconsin had.

I also think Gard didn’t and or doesn’t plan his game plans well.

Wisconsin looked so woefully unprepared in defending a quick / athletic team.

I am rooting for all the B1G teams in the tournament.
Generally speaking, I root for B1G teams in the tournament, and for lower seeds to beat higher seeds.

Love seeing teams overachieve and have an opportunity in the spotlight. This year we have Duquesne, Grand Canyon, James Madison, Yale, Oakland, (what should have been Samford)... The tournament just wouldn't be as interesting or fun without these storylines. I'm hoping some of them continue through the sweet 16.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT