ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tourney Thursday Games Discussion Thread

These games aren't even close.

Illinois - Morehead tipping off in a few

I told you, my Alma Mater Morehead State no joke. Gonna be a battle.

I wouldn't last a half as a college bball coach
Just turned on UNC Wagner game. Big guy from UNC Bacot gets ball down low. Throws the chicken wing into defender to clear him back. Defender resets position and the ref 20+ feet away on wing calls a foul while the ref 5 feet away under basket didn't. NFW that ref could see any contact other side of Bacot..
Impossible to compete against that crap. I refd enough rec games (which included some training) to know who owns what on the court.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loyal-Son
Yeah, Tom McCarthy is ok but the other two are brutal.

Also, glad they made sure to bring up the alleged sexual assault while my kids are watching. Thanks for that
The Shannon hearing has been delayed until May which makes Illinois a very strong contender in the East bracket.

I talk myself into Illinois going far every single tournament, but they always look so ordinary. Morehead State playing very well to be fair

• Love
Reactions: SBP
Why can't RU fans go to these games and enjoy like I see on TV? RU never had a true NCAA tournament feel yet. Covid hardly any fans allowed then play in which IMO doesnt count.

Reactions: bac2therac
Candace Parker knows her stuff and is the perfect example of how to integrate a crew with diversity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT