ADVERTISEMENT

NIT

Indiana State team is very entertaining to watch. Think they did get overlooked for the big dance. Avila who looks like the least likely bb player is actually good and went for 22 in victory over a good Cincinnati team. I think next up for them is OSU in the semis.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
Indiana State team is very entertaining to watch. Think they did get overlooked for the big dance. Avila who looks like the least likely bb player is actually good and went for 22 in victory over a good Cincinnati team. I think next up for them is OSU in the semis.
ISU will play the Utah/VCU winner at Hinkle. OSU lost to Georgia, which will battle the SHU/UNLV winner in the other semifinal.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
BE Phil lucked out and will be at Walsh tonight for Seton Hall vs UNLV.

2nd time in a week seeing UNLV as I saw them last week vs Princeton.

I will not be wearing Rutgers apparel for obvious reasons as I don’t feel like having beverages and other condiments poured on me. Lol.

It ll be my 2nd time at Walsh and the place should be delirious given their HC appears to be staying put

It’s fun to see games in ratholes like Walsh. Just hope my car doesn’t bashed in with the R magnets. Lol.
So you are going to be rooting for UNLV?
No one?

Save your $ to watch Jose Quintana for the Mets pitch on opening day tomorrow for my fantasy baseball team

So you are going to be rooting for UNLV?
No one?

Save your $ to watch Jose Quintana for the Mets pitch on opening day tomorrow for my fantasy baseball team
Yes rooting for UNLV but very quietly. Lol.

My friend is a seton hall alum and SHU season ticket holder who invited me. I’m sure I was like his 29th choice. Lol

Talking about Jose Quintana - I was offered a trade of him at $2 for Will Benson at $5. I turned it down. I feel Benson has much more upside and there are a lot of pitchers in the draft. Plus I have Senga at $19 and I don’t like having 2 pitchers on the same team for whatever reason.

Reactions: Greene Rice FIG
Yes rooting for UNLV but very quietly. Lol.

My friend is a seton hall alum and SHU season ticket holder who invited me. I’m sure I was like his 29th choice. Lol

Talking about Jose Quintana - I was offered a trade of him at $2 for Will Benson at $5. I turned it down. I feel Benson has much more upside and there are a lot of pitchers in the draft. Plus I have Senga at $19 and I don’t like having 2 pitchers on the same team for whatever reason.
You are NL only so your waiver wire isn't as plentiful as mine. Jose Quintana was picked up for this one start and will be dumped to the garbage for another waiver wire special. I look at MLB odds and over/under and use that as my guide who to pick up. The game was Mets -110 7.5 runs.

You are NL only so your waiver wire isn't as plentiful as mine. Jose Quintana was picked up for this one start and will be dumped to the garbage for another waiver wire special. I look at MLB odds and over/under and use that as my guide who to pick up. The game was Mets -110 7.5 runs.
Mets generally always win their home openers as well ! 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: FastMJ
I'm happy for the Hall making the NIT final 4 but Butler's home court instead of MSG? Will the arena even be half full?

Avila's nickname is "Cream Abdul Jabbar."

• Haha
Reactions: silkcitypirate
SHU lucked out getting 3 home games to play in Walsh which only seats 1300. They were lucky to escape St. Joseph's in overtime but they came back and won easily over North Texas and UNLV. They won't get that many fans I don't think to go to Indianapolis but at least they have played on Butler's court before. They could win it all but I think Indiana State should have their fans fill the arena.

SHU lucked out getting 3 home games to play in Walsh which only seats 1300. They were lucky to escape St. Joseph's in overtime but they came back and won easily over North Texas and UNLV. They won't get that many fans I don't think to go to Indianapolis but at least they have played on Butler's court before. They could win it all but I think Indiana State should have their fans fill the arena.

So all luck, nothing to do with the 1 seed?

Reactions: PJVegas and batts
Both teams looked good last night and very entertaining. Being short handed not sure Hall can keep up with Indiana State. State fans have sold out the arena. Not sure how far ISU would have gotten in the big dance. They actually getting more spotlight by being in NIT. Congratulations to the Hall for making the final

Reactions: PJVegas and batts
without the 2 bid stealers they would have both been seeded 11 and been in the first four against each other...then they would have been slotted to face the 6 seeds......Clemson made the elite 8, the other 6, the other 3 South Carolina, BYU, Texas Tech all losts but its all about matchups, no guarantees

without the 2 bid stealers they would have both been seeded 11 and been in the first four against each other...then they would have been slotted to face the 6 seeds......Clemson made the elite 8, the other 6, the other 3 South Carolina, BYU, Texas Tech all losts but its all about matchups, no guarantees
Absolutely right. You never know.

I understand the Seton Hall & Mets announcer , Gary Cohen gave a shout out to meet at Bunny's tonight and watch the Seton Hall BB game!
That long time South Orange waterhole should be packed tonight with Hall fans .

But my pick is: Indiana State for the win

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT