ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL Try Out the New Board thread

post counts continue, seems like navigation is easy enough.

Well, this should be interesting. I've already noticed several issues posting this first message.

What were the issues? Seems fine to me.
For one, I'm surprised that personal details were not carried over - everything needs to be reset.

For another, gif's no longer work in your avatar.

Finally, I had set everything up for my profile on the main board: that's been lost.

For one, I'm surprised that personal details were not carried over - everything needs to be reset.

For another, gif's no longer work in your avatar.

Finally, I had set everything up for my profile on the main board: that's been lost.
Who cares about personal details? Anyway this will take a bit getting used too. Relax and enjoy a long overdue upgrade

Reactions: Scarletwoman
I like it so far. Just have to decide on a new avatar or stick with my old one. Very important decisions....

mobile site no bueno. Gotta find out how to get desktop view or easy way between the two forums.
The new board is a responsive design, so it should adjust accordingly for whatever your screen size is.

The open reply box at the bottom of every thread could lead to some interesting accidental posts.

I will be on the lookout for mayhem today with the hypnotic swilling drink gone

Is there a way to remove the sidebar or otherwise compress the posts to see more on one page? This format is going to be scroll city.

I couldn't post on mobile but interestingly enough the post I tried to post showed up ready to be posted when I went on my computer..interesting carryover, never did that before.

what does the point system stand for? I have 36 points already and was awarded trophies....addicted, can't stop, keeps coming back and first message

Like the new format.
Wonder if the profile picture will transfer over?

Will my horse stop running?....where did he go? He ran away?

I couldn't post on mobile but interestingly enough the post I tried to post showed up ready to be posted when I went on my computer..interesting carryover, never did that before.

what does the point system stand for? I have 36 points already and was awarded trophies....addicted, can't stop, keeps coming back and first message

Tango is going to have a field day trying to get points!

it looks odd, takes time getting use to.

what happened to my RU SERIOUS slogan

Last edited:
it seems like everyones post totals have been locked...what is going on....I have made several posts by still stuck at 77036....notice others are stuck as well

still cant seem to post on mobile at all...anyone have luck there
What do you mean? Both mobile & desktop URLs go to the same new site for me & work. The new site is dynamic & adjusts to your screen size.

Hmmm, not sure I like this. Too much dead space between messages and scrolling required.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT