ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Fredo -Frozen Fruit Fight 7:30 p.m. Tonight ESPN2-Pregame/Game Discussion

Both of these teams look bad. Until the last minute of the half, Cuse QB had completed as many passes to his team (2) as he did to BC (2 INTs).

Wow, Rotting Fruit returner catches the ball for the 2nd half kickoff a few yards into the endzone, runs it out to the 17 yard line. What an idiot.

Freeney is a smart guy.
All the physical tools need to be polished with technique
So many teams are bad at that but Freeney got taught early at SU

Cuse needs to take this QB out. The guy is clearly hurt and can’t move.

Game Summary:

Fredo getting the ball back multiple times:

v_QbAp.gif

200w.gif

58ffed85-394f-42c7-a0e9-f3e10faa84dc_text.gif

Syrapuke's best offensive play:

giphy.gif

Orange 3rd down:
images

This is unwatchable.

RU with our current injuries would destroy both of these teams.

They make our offense look like Tom Brady and the Patriots.

I suppose only game in town. But acknowledge he’s in trouble now. Can’t lose to BC at home on a Friday night.
Wouldn’t mine RU picking Babers up if still recruiting juice.

I suppose only game in town. But acknowledge he’s in trouble now. Can’t lose to BC at home on a Friday night.
Wouldn’t mine RU picking Babers up if still recruiting juice.
Some chants of "fire Dino". Cropping up several times during the game
Not the entire crowd but you could hear it on tv

Absolute trash football. What a pillow fight. I was with a recent SB champion and NFL commentator at my club today and the game was on one of the TVs. “Good Ca high school teams would give these guys a run” I heard him say lol.

We would pound those teams into smithereens. It would get ugly early second half. It was like watching small guys in slow motion.

Am I going tp upset folks by mentioning we might play Fredo in the Pinstripe Bowl? I think we would be favored by over 10 points.
I was at the BC Penn state game there back in 2015 and it was packed. BC repped surprisingly well. It was an electric environment

Without Powell in our lineup the BC QB can run and their OL is not bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT