ADVERTISEMENT

OT: November 22, 1963

40 degree pivot? If you are referring to the single bullet hitting both Kennedy and Connelly, that was explained earlier in the thread. Connelly was not sitting straight, he was turned, see picture above.

The back and to the left is a harder one to explain but there have been “recreations” of the shot using different objects and the matter does fly back and to the left. Not sure if that can be conclusive but opens a possible explanation.

Now a pristine bullet found on the stretcher? That is a real question. A bullet even going through cotton gets deformed some.

Reactions: RUfinally2008
Looks like all the CE Board idiots are coming out of the woodwork over this. Lots of theories but no facts. The aluminum hat crowd probably believe that 9/11 wasn't a terrorist attack and the 2020 election was stolen. Good luck with you clowns. Never do research but believe everything is a plot of someone. Lol

Another stupid thing people do not understand. It's more common then you think. The bullet isn't pushing his head. It's going through it. And explodes out the other side like a rocket launch. You just don't want to believe it but nobody uses that theory anymore just the morons.
Lol. Head not coming forward and it's not exploding out the back. 2500 plus fps and 400psi is not going to allow his head to come back on the down angle

Just stop, you sound retarded

Interesting that the rifle he ordered and is said to have used was different than the those in senate review and the national archives

Oswald was the patsy

We can all speculate all we want but no one in general public will ever know the actual truth.
It is certainly does not appear to be an open and shut case that many brush off.

Looks like all the CE Board idiots are coming out of the woodwork over this. Lots of theories but no facts. The aluminum hat crowd probably believe that 9/11 wasn't a terrorist attack and the 2020 election was stolen. Good luck with you clowns. Never do research but believe everything is a plot of someone. Lol
No, only the 2016 election was stolen,right?LOL

Liberals believe it was the CIA

Conservatives believe it was Cuba, perhaps at the bequest of Moscow, perhaps in rection to the assassination attempts on Castro

Another faction believe it was the mob. And what's underplayed in most discussions is their antipathy towards RFK as AG and as a congressional staffer during the Mob hearings in the 50's.

If you look at the shot from the Texas Book Depository as opposed to the Zapruder angle the shots were not that difficult.

Each skews the evidence to emphasize the points backing their theory.

And the truth is nobody knows for sure.

And yes, I'm very much old enough to remember.

The date of probably the most examined, most analyzed and most studied murder in world history. Everyone has a theory and everyone has an opinion as to what happened, how many shots and/or shooters there were and what was the motive for the crime.
At least the last three presidents have had it in their power to release more information but have decided against doing so. Anyone who had any type of important role on this day is long dead and gone. I don't think we'll ever get a full story because it might shake the foundation of the country itself.
Whenever a crime is committed one of the questions that needs to be answered is who has the most to gain by the crime. In this case a lot of people had a lot to gain which makes it so difficult. I have my own opinion on this but I won't get into that.
I only hope before I leave this earth we can know the truth about this day. What happened, who was involved and why?

Just the fact that Presidents have decided to not release info makes me doubt the official story. I've read a bit about it and think Johnson had him killed. How? I have no idea but the secrecy makes me think it was parts of the .gov.

I wonder if Liberals think whoever actually killed The President Of The United States is more dangerous than Jan6th and obviously as a country killing a President,his brother then a peaceful spokesman for the black community was more dangerous to our democracy, just saying.
I wonder if Liberals can put together a less cogent run on sentence, just saying.

JFK was the mob's president - having got him elected via Chicago corruption
He wasn't really a good president contrary to the presslore
Khrushchev saw JFK as weak after a meeting with him - that set-up the missile crisis (JFK made concessions to USSR to end crisis).
I've always thought Oswald - a communist who went to Russia and married a Russian - was the killer.
Oswald's family admits he was the killer
The murder happened at height of Cold War.

LBJ was a rube whose "Great Society" was a massive boon to US communist movement via non-profits, and infiltration of education and media (as encouraged by Alinsky).
I can see where US enemies would love LBJ
The "Greatest Generation" was confounded over how many of their kids turned on them as the corrosive "counter culture" (KGB nurtured) erupted.

Contrary to populkar belief, people can be made to do things against their will ("Manchurian Candidate" is accurate in hypnotic principle) so I'm wary of appointed fall guys
Sirhan Sirhan belives he was "manipulated" and I don't know if he was but it can be done
Obama friends Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn dedicated their communist manifesto "Prairie Fire: The Politics of Revolutionary Anti-Imperialism" to Sirhan so obviously they weren't Kennedy fans.

As for Jan 6, I would hope for a real investigation instead of deeply flawed, partisan, show trials.
Why did Pelosi turn down National Guard and why were doors opened to let people in out-back while Antfia acted-up in front?
Why were people taped calling for incursion into the capitol not arrested, and why are people still being held?
Why did media and pols report 5 people killed by protestors when none were?
Even AOC lied about being in the building.
BLM riots were much worse

Alas, its more important to investigate how US gov is currently working with cartels to get 6-10 million people into the country illegally gov is denying people fuel, borders, effective policing, free spech, intentionally crippled budget, broken military etc etc
The big picture is pretty dire, and future people will wonder how US got so stupid (1 in 7 on meds helped).
^^^^ Judging from the many nonsensical contributions from this poster I'm guessing he's a regular reader of The New American and a member of The John Birch Society.
Or just cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

The killing of those 3 leaders in my opinion were caused by very troubled and unstable people who very much fit the profile of potential political assassins especially Oswald. There is a lot of well researched information about that. There is a history of conspiracy theories and distrust of government and authority going all the way back in US history, those ideas became very acute during the tumultuous decade of the 1960s. I highly recommend “Case Closed” by Gerald Posner regarding the JFK murder. As for Jan 6th, 2021 - I’m 64 and for me it was one of the most upsetting , saddest and heartbreaking events regarding the US that I recall.
No.No. No.
JFK is alive and gonna reappear this afternoon in Dallas and endorse Donald Trump for president..

• Haha
Reactions: redking
^^^^ Judging from the many nonsensical contributions from this poster I'm guessing he's a regular reader of The New American and a member of The John Birch Society.
Or just cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.
Nice to see you in a thread not called Mets off season, lol. Still worried about what the Mets will do?

Last edited:
From a SCILS grad - this PBS documentary about the media coverage on that weekend is as fascinating as any conspiracy theory. It was when TV became the dominant medium for breaking news.

I wonder if Liberals think whoever actually killed The President Of The United States is more dangerous than Jan6th and obviously as a country killing a President,his brother then a peaceful spokesman for the black community was more dangerous to our democracy, just saying.
Sat what? Gobbledygook!

Reactions: redking
Lee Harvey Oswald also threatened the life of President Dwight Eisenhower in 1957; Vice President Richard Nixon and just missed assassinating former General Edwin Walker as he sat at his desk doing his income taxes on April 10, 1963 using the rifle he later killed Kennedy with.

To say this man was disturbed would be an understatement. Is this the kind of assassin I would hire for a covert mission?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Kbee3 and redking
Lee Harvey Oswald also threatened the life of President Dwight Eisenhower in 1957; Vice President Richard Nixon and just missed assassinating former General Edwin Walker as he sat at his desk doing his income taxes on April 10, 1963 using the rifle he later killed Kennedy with.

To say this man was disturbed would be an understatement.

Crazy people do crazy things and sadly, sometimes they are successful.

Oswald and Ruby tie into the Russians, both sides of the Cubans, the mob and the CIA. There's also the LBJ theory, but to me that seems least likely. Oswald as the lone gunman gains an ounce every year that no other evidence come up. Personally I think it was elements of the CIA (Dulles) to promote the military industrial complex, hard line on Cuba, and Vietnam involvement.
Think that's a good bet. Especially given that Kennedy was really questioning our involvement in Vietnam.

What? That makes no sense.

"Case Closed" is probably the best book on this, and highly readable.

Kennedy's head briefly went forward and then snapped back. Explained here:

The bullet wasn't "pristine" and its end state was consistent with its make-up and what it did. Explained here:

Oswald, in the book depository, with the Carcano. Simple as.

If you ever get the chance, go to Dealy Plaza and take the Sixth Floor tour at the former Texas Book Depository. Chilling.

The bullet wasn't "pristine" and its end state was consistent with its make-up and what it did. Explained here:

If you ever get the chance, go to Dealy Plaza and take the Sixth Floor tour at the former Texas Book Depository. Chilling.
Anyone that believes a JFK conspiracy theory is either nuts or too lazy to review the facts.

Anyone that believes a JFK conspiracy theory is either nuts or too lazy to review the facts.
There are no facts in any of the conspiracy theories. Yet there are facts including all kinds of scientific facts that prove Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone gunman. It's people that don't want to know the truth because it another chance to rage against the government. Their tin foil costs must be outrageous these days.

Lol. Head not coming forward and it's not exploding out the back. 2500 plus fps and 400psi is not going to allow his head to come back on the down angle

Just stop, you sound retarded
You are the one mentally challenged. Didn't say out the back. Actually read my post again dope.

Do tell! Always believed the Warren Commission swept it under the rug. Too explosive.
Nothing swayed them at all until the motorcycle open mic recording debacle. So called expert testified that you can hear 4 shots. In fact what he was saying was gun shots was not and the guy assumed that the recording was continuous. Kennedy was actually near the hospital for the "last 2 shots".

So why wait 75 years just to tell the public that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT