ADVERTISEMENT

OT: November 22, 1963

JFK was the mob's president - having got him elected via Chicago corruption
He wasn't really a good president contrary to the presslore
Khrushchev saw JFK as weak after a meeting with him - that set-up the missile crisis (JFK made concessions to USSR to end crisis).
I've always thought Oswald - a communist who went to Russia and married a Russian - was the killer.
Oswald's family admits he was the killer
The murder happened at height of Cold War.

LBJ was a rube whose "Great Society" was a massive boon to US communist movement via non-profits, and infiltration of education and media (as encouraged by Alinsky).
I can see where US enemies would love LBJ
The "Greatest Generation" was confounded over how many of their kids turned on them as the corrosive "counter culture" (KGB nurtured) erupted.

Contrary to populkar belief, people can be made to do things against their will ("Manchurian Candidate" is accurate in hypnotic principle) so I'm wary of appointed fall guys
Sirhan Sirhan belives he was "manipulated" and I don't know if he was but it can be done
Obama friends Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn dedicated their communist manifesto "Prairie Fire: The Politics of Revolutionary Anti-Imperialism" to Sirhan so obviously they weren't Kennedy fans.

As for Jan 6, I would hope for a real investigation instead of deeply flawed, partisan, show trials.
Why did Pelosi turn down National Guard and why were doors opened to let people in out-back while Antfia acted-up in front?
Why were people taped calling for incursion into the capitol not arrested, and why are people still being held?
Why did media and pols report 5 people killed by protestors when none were?
Even AOC lied about being in the building.
BLM riots were much worse

Alas, its more important to investigate how US gov is currently working with cartels to get 6-10 million people into the country illegally gov is denying people fuel, borders, effective policing, free spech, intentionally crippled budget, broken military etc etc
The big picture is pretty dire, and future people will wonder how US got so stupid (1 in 7 on meds helped).
Yeah, JFK and LBJ were terrible, communist-leading presidents. How much better off this country would have been if Nixon had won in 1960 and Barry Goldwater had beaten LBJ in 1964. Clearly Barry would have written a much more effective Civil Rights Act, right?

That is the big red flag.
Not really. We still keeps secrets about WWI and WWII. It's about keeping getting info from other countries and not disclosing it so they keep giving you info. Lots of info about decoding the Japanese and Germans communications didn't just come from hard work. It came from people on the other side.

Reactions: redking
Yeah, JFK and LBJ were terrible, communist-leading presidents. How much better off this country would have been if Nixon had won in 1960 and Barry Goldwater had beaten LBJ in 1964. Clearly Barry would have written a much more effective Civil Rights Act, right?
Your avatar explains all we need to know about your knucklehead opinions.

Not really. We still keeps secrets about WWI and WWII. It's about keeping getting info from other countries and not disclosing it so they keep giving you info. Lots of info about decoding the Japanese and Germans communications didn't just come from hard work. It came from people on the other side.

Yeah that's different. Kennedy was shot with a rifle. Not some secret tech or strategy. This is just motive and details stuff and should be released.

Bottom line for me is any time .gov is keeping secrets like this it raises a red flag for me. It seems very likely they are protecting themselves - not keeping national security type secrets.

Atomic secrets fine. Tech secrets fine. Strategy too.

Criminal stuff? BS. Release it or I'm suspicious.

Reactions: RUfinally2008
So why wait 75 years just to tell the public that?
Tons of possible reasons that have nothing to do with a conspiracy to kill Kennedy. Maybe JFK had an illness or condition that Jackie didn't want disclosed that would have come up in the autopsy. Maybe there are records about how Presidential security is handled that we want to keep secret. Maybe there was info about Russia or Cuba that would be damning but that ultimately was not tied to the murder. Maybe unsavory info about US politicians, that again, not tied to the murder, but not pleasant. What we were doing in Cuba, plots to kill Castro, all sorts of stuff.

Is it possible that someone hired Oswald to do this, but that he acted alone? That's the only possibility I see here as far as conspiracies go. Just next to zero evidence of a second shooter. The problem I have with a group hiring Oswald is that they then so badly botched the escape. That and the fact that he was working at the TBD before the motorcade route was sent right in front of him. That would suggest that either the plotters were stunningly lucky, or that they were able to make Kennedy go to Dallas in the first place and then organize the motorcade route to give Oswald a clear shot. Don't find either plausible, but that is the one possible loose thread I see.

Tons of possible reasons that have nothing to do with a conspiracy to kill Kennedy. Maybe JFK had an illness or condition that Jackie didn't want disclosed that would have come up in the autopsy. Maybe there are records about how Presidential security is handled that we want to keep secret. Maybe there was info about Russia or Cuba that would be damning but that ultimately was not tied to the murder. Maybe unsavory info about US politicians, that again, not tied to the murder, but not pleasant. What we were doing in Cuba, plots to kill Castro, all sorts of stuff.

Is it possible that someone hired Oswald to do this, but that he acted alone? That's the only possibility I see here as far as conspiracies go. Just next to zero evidence of a second shooter. The problem I have with a group hiring Oswald is that they then so badly botched the escape. That and the fact that he was working at the TBD before the motorcade route was sent right in front of him. That would suggest that either the plotters were stunningly lucky, or that they were able to make Kennedy go to Dallas in the first place and then organize the motorcade route to give Oswald a clear shot. Don't find either plausible, but that is the one possible loose thread I see.

I don't find any of those reasons compelling enough to keep the secrecy after 60 years. There's no Pres protection tech or policy that isn't known or obsolete by now - the rest is personal or political. Let the chips fall where they may.

This isn't some tax return being kept secret, this is a .gov hiding information about the assassination of a President. A .gov that has proven it put its interests above the good of the public time and time again.

Lol. Head not coming forward and it's not exploding out the back. 2500 plus fps and 400psi is not going to allow his head to come back on the down angle

Just stop, you sound retarded
Sure it will. Same physics as whiplash and countercoup concussions. Research first, type second.

The one part of the single bullet theory that bothers me is the way it was found. A hospital employee found it on a stretcher in the hallway. Supposedly the bullet which was last alleged to be in Connally's thigh just "fell out" onto the stretcher??? In addition, it was never verified that Connally was ever on that stretcher. In addition if he was he was suffering from four bullet wounds, wouldn't you think that there might be considerable blood on the stretcher if he had laid there? That's never mentioned.
Not a ballistics expert or a doctor, but do bullets usually "fall out" of a wound?

Last edited:
Reactions: RUfinally2008
Colbert … bullets can pass through and need to end up somewhere, and it was matched to LHO’s rifle from the Depository. What’s your theory ?

Colbert … bullets can pass through and need to end up somewhere, and it was matched to LHO’s rifle from the Depository. What’s your theory ?
I knew about the bullet matching the rifle. Most times when you read about this the word frequently used is "imbedded" when describing the thigh bullet wound. The bullet was not removed from Connally but found on the stretch with the explanation that the bullet fell out from the thigh wound. My question is, is it common for a bullet to "fall out" of a wound on its own?

I knew about the bullet matching the rifle. Most times when you read about this the word frequently used is "imbedded" when describing the thigh bullet wound. The bullet was not removed from Connally but found on the stretch with the explanation that the bullet fell out from the thigh wound. My question is, is it common for a bullet to "fall out" of a wound on its own?

I'm going to go with the only time a bullet isn't found inside a body is almost always found having exited the other side of the body at high speed.

I'm going to go with the only time a bullet isn't found inside a body is almost always found having exited the other side of the body at high speed.
But this bullet didn't exit the body. It was in Connally's thigh and then fell out. No exit wound on the thigh and if there was then the bullet should have been found in the limo.

But this bullet didn't exit the body. It was in Connally's thigh and then fell out. No exit wound on the thigh and if there was then the bullet should have been found in the limo.

Yeah that's weird. I guess it's possible but it seems unlikely. Others have said that bullet found in pristine condition on the gurney was a plant. I have no opinion on the bullet.

bullets can pass through and need to end up somewhere,
Agreed. What happened to the bullet from the fatal head shot? Where did that end up? If it was back to front it would have hit the windshield or dashboard after passing through the head.
Also most of the blood, skull fragments and brain matter went backwards towards the rear of the car. The motorcycle officer positioned behind the rear driver's side fender was splattered with it which would indicate a rear exit wound.
Too many questions for me.

Last edited:
Never really bought that one.

I think at the time he felt like a lot of people who once they got over the shock it turned to rage.
I tell you what... all that circumstantial stuff... if manufactured.. what point did it serve? It was never used in any way. No new war based on Cuban/Russian involvement. So what was the point of pushing teh Cuban/Russian connections? Could that have been to have people thinking about that instead of something else.. like the mob, like The Swamp... Defense Industry.. etc?

T

The truth is already out there. Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK by himself. The comments by conspiracy theory nuts that is was a hard shot to make is laughable by anyone that has visited the Texas School Book Depository know how simple that was.
Every conspiracy book has two things in common. They are all flawed but more importantly they were written to make money.
All 3 was a conspiracy

Unscientifically, the fact that the President's first reaction was to grab his throat, always made me believe that the first shot was from the front.

I would hope security measures have been updated since then,lol

The other big question mark for me is the police found Oswald in the break room on the second floor about 75 seconds after the third shot. He would have had to leave the snipers nest, run to the other side of the building to place the rifle in the spot where it was found, run down 4 floors to the break room, buy a Coke and not be out of breath or at all flustered after shooting the president when he was found by the officer who sticked a gun in his stomach.
In addition, two girls were on the fourth floor and were using the same stairs at the same time as this and they did not see or hear anyone else on the stairs.

And this has what to do with keeping the public in the dark about who killed JFK? Nothing you just mentioned people would disagree with, that's a miracle,actually. Do you think our current administration thinks we'll be going to war with Germany or Japan any time soon and will need to keep Joe Biden's decoder ring a state secret? PS. Currently that ring is just being used to decode any of his public speaking.

Last edited:
No doubt you would be a clown that believes all the conspiracy angles to JFK, 9/11 and 2020 election.
Why would I say that about 2016 election. I'm a Republican
I highly doubt your a Republican,
giphy.gif

And this has what to do with keeping the public in the dark about who killed JFK? Nothing you just mentioned people would disagree with, that's a miracle,actually. Do you think our current administration thinks we'll be going to war with Germany or Japan any time soon and will need to keep Joe Biden's decoder ring a state secret? PS. Currently that ring is just being used to decode any of his public speaking.
You are such an idiot. You think this is a Biden issue?? You can't post anything without going political as being your answer. Stupid crap every post no matter the topic.

You are such an idiot. You think this is a Biden issue?? You can't post anything without going political as being your answer. Stupid crap every post no matter the topic.
Not a Biden issue, but yes, flushed you out as a Democrat. This whole thread has been political with many of your comments and insults clearly there for everyone to see. A idiot is someone who calls people out for the very same things they are doing. Yet your list across many topics of people you insult just grows by the day, just clueless. Enjoy your turkey, choke on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT