ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Potential Winter Storm on 3/7-8

Dang, just heard a big pop and lost power (Cranford, Indian Village section).

It went down last night for a few hours but they got it fixed. Not as concerned during the day, supposed to get into the 40s, so maybe we’ll just go sledding and wait it out.

Driving home last night on Rt 23 South entrance ramp in Wayne was hampered by a tractor trailer laying on it's side blocking the entrance ramp. Had to turn around and go wrong way on one way long entrance ramp to make my way back. Was a nightmare driving, cars stuck all over the place. I left work because we lost power at work. Thank goodness kept power at home, but my snowblower died (auger won't turn) and I had to shovel (live on a corner). Heavy snow (in my 60s now, so it's heavier - lol)....

Back at work this morning!
Shear pins must have broke. I had one break so only one side was turning, but I had an extra and got it up and running again.

Friday's storm was so weird in Hazlet. My front yard had about an inch on the grass, but nothing in the backyard,nothing. As I walked my daily 3 miles, it was the same everywhere, and this was before the sun had a chance to melt anything. Could it have something to do with the wind being so strong it blew snow right past certain parts of grass?

Just a brief look through my area and its obvious that even "trained" spotters haven't a clue. Im in Washington Crossing. The numbers are over the place of the reports surrounding me. Hopewell, Ewing, Ewing Twsp NJ, WC, Yardley, Lower Makefield, Morrisville go from 6in to 10.5. Yardley Morrisville Lower Makefield in particular are all the same Zip Code. Ewing-Hopewell too big difference for neighboring towns.
I didn't measure myself as I was too busy shoveling, smoking a cigar and enjoying a beer.
I'm in Hopewell and I'd say it was on the high end of the numbers you posted. I'm going to attempt to use the snowblower today.

Shear pins must have broke. I had one break so only one side was turning, but I had an extra and got it up and running again.

In this case smoke starting coming out of the blower when I engaged the auger. Sometimes it turned, most times it didn't.

We used to live in MJ, right near the HS, off Welcome Farms Rd. My sister in law still lives over there and she said they lost power yesterday as well. Ironically when we evacuated for Irene we went up there and it was worse than Ocean City, you guys lost power for a few days which is why we stayed for Sandy.
Sandy is the only time we lost power but it was a week. Irene luckily we didn't and this time too we're okay.

Was looking at a PSEG outage map because have some family without power and seems like a blanket estimate they've given of March 10 11:45pm. I just randomly just clicked on a bunch of places in the area around me and nearby towns and they all said the same thing.

In this case smoke starting coming out of the blower when I engaged the auger. Sometimes it turned, most times it didn't.
I'm not a mechanic by any means to know but could be one of the auger belts being worn or stretched but maybe not torn yet.

My snowblower didn't clog for the most part but it was making a squealing noise from time to time when throwing the heavy plowed snow at the end of the drive. I looked it up and the auger belts could be the issue. I'll have to get someone to look at it in the offseason but when looking it up I read problems with the auger belts, like the shear pins, can cause problems where the snow doesn't throw.

I'm not a mechanic by any means to know but could be one of the auger belts being worn or stretched but maybe not torn yet.

My snowblower didn't clog for the most part but it was making a squealing noise from time to time when throwing the heavy plowed snow at the end of the drive. I looked it up and the auger belts could be the issue. I'll have to get someone to look at it in the offseason but when looking it up I read problems with the auger belts, like the shear pins, can cause problems where the snow doesn't throw.
You sure it was not @mildone and his sheep making the squealing noise?

Reactions: rutgersguy1

Yes, I also did hear some squealing. At first, when I depressed the lever to engage the auger, the cable to the lever that raises to start the auger was loose and the auger didn't engage. I tightened the cable and that worked for awhile, but now it doesn't engage at all. May have to shovel until I can get it repaired (hopefully the off-season will occur soon).....

Nothing in midtown Manhattan.

3-4 inches in Hoboken and melting fast.

Overreaction

There was most definitely at least 2-4 inches of total snowfall in midtown Manhattan yesterday, but most buildings and the Sanitation Department were good about consistently salting/cleaning the sidewalks and streets, respectively. The on-off rain and sleet between the snow led to a crapload of slush and most definitely took at least a few inches off the snowfall totals.

Even that relatively small snowfall caused problems there, because taxi/TLC drivers barely slowed down for the slippery conditions and pedestrians had to guess/make sure that the vehicles would stop in time for red lights.

I'm thankful to have kept the power on, while my parents lost it in Monmouth County (Marlboro).

Just a brief look through my area and its obvious that even "trained" spotters haven't a clue. Im in Washington Crossing. The numbers are over the place of the reports surrounding me. Hopewell, Ewing, Ewing Twsp NJ, WC, Yardley, Lower Makefield, Morrisville go from 6in to 10.5. Yardley Morrisville Lower Makefield in particular are all the same Zip Code. Ewing-Hopewell too big difference for neighboring towns.
I didn't measure myself as I was too busy shoveling, smoking a cigar and enjoying a beer.
you and I were in the pink...I don't know if it is the Watchung mountains to the northwest that causes this track but we live in what seems to be a slot for storm travel.

Yes, I also did hear some squealing. At first, when I depressed the lever to engage the auger, the cable to the lever that raises to start the auger was loose and the auger didn't engage. I tightened the cable and that worked for awhile, but now it doesn't engage at all. May have to shovel until I can get it repaired (hopefully the off-season will occur soon).....

pretty much what happened to me earlier in the season. you could smell the rubber burn too from the belt slipping and then bame, nothing. Got a new belt that was 3x better from sears ($13), easily popped off the cover for the belt drives, and had the new baby on and working great//better! in 20 mins.

you and I were in the pink...I don't know if it is the Watchung mountains to the northwest that causes this track but we live in what seems to be a slot for storm travel.
But the measurements dont make sense for slotting when a town in the middle is less or more than the surrounding towns.

But the measurements dont make sense for slotting when a town in the middle is less or more than the surrounding towns.[/QUOTE
But the measurements dont make sense for slotting when a town in the middle is less or more than the surrounding towns.

Yeah but Yardley, Morrisville, Ewing, Hopewell, ate all south to southeast of us, no? Numbers map shows a pretty tight zone for the heavy drop. I'm also up on an elevation from the town if ringoes. There are times it is raining at bottom of my road and snowing as I get to my house.

Maybe Washington should have crossed a bit south of Trenton instead lol.

pretty much what happened to me earlier in the season. you could smell the rubber burn too from the belt slipping and then bame, nothing. Got a new belt that was 3x better from sears ($13), easily popped off the cover for the belt drives, and had the new baby on and working great//better! in 20 mins.

Wow! Exactly what's happening with mine! Also smelled rubber burning.... I'll have to see about replacing the belt then (I have a Toro).....

Nothing on land affected the track of the surface low or the upper air low, but given the surface low track relatively close to the NJ coast, often, but nowhere near always, the best precip bands are 150-200 miles W/NW/N of the low and that was generally the case yesterday. Plus areas that far inland are further from the warmth of the ocean and usually at greater elevation than 95/coast, so they're less likely to get any rain/sleet and to have better ratios of snow to liquid. Add those things up and you get 16-24" instead of 4-10" for most of 95 +/-10 miles NW/SE of 95.

If the bands had been evenly distributed, it would have been more like 12-18" instead of 16-24" and 8-12" instead of 4-10" - which is basically what the NWS and most pros were predicting, as it's literally impossible to know where the heaviest bands are going to hit. The data and the models are simply not good enough for that and may never be due to the limitations of chaos theory in high energy systems.

Nothing on land affected the track of the surface low or the upper air low, but given the surface low track relatively close to the NJ coast, often, but nowhere near always, the best precip bands are 150-200 miles W/NW/N of the low and that was generally the case yesterday. Plus areas that far inland are further from the warmth of the ocean and usually at greater elevation than 95/coast, so they're less likely to get any rain/sleet and to have better ratios of snow to liquid. Add those things up and you get 16-24" instead of 4-10" for most of 95 +/-10 miles NW/SE of 95.

If the bands had been evenly distributed, it would have been more like 12-18" instead of 16-24" and 8-12" instead of 4-10" - which is basically what the NWS and most pros were predicting, as it's literally impossible to know where the heaviest bands are going to hit. The data and the models are simply not good enough for that and may never be due to the limitations of chaos theory in high energy systems.

what I meant was the storms coming up from the south always seem to right the east side of the mountains to the west in a northeast path. perhaps that's just the way the winds take it. Wasn't really equating it to snowfall amounts....however if you look at historic drops, they always seem to run this swath....clearly I am not an expert but just something I was thinking from experience.

Wow! Exactly what's happening with mine! Also smelled rubber burning.... I'll have to see about replacing the belt then (I have a Toro).....
I have a Craftsman....check out your owners manual if you still have it or look it up online. As simple as buying the correct belt. Taking off the cover (mine was like 3 screws). Maybe having to loosen a couple of guides near the main drive pulley. Sliding the new belt on. Re-tightening the guides at the correct distance from the pulley. And re-adjusting the auger drive cable to the correct tension since it has probably been tightened/shortened as your old belt got stretched out. good luck. easy job. Screw driver and/or small socket. most likely $150 savings

ps...I am sure there is also a youtube on how to do it as well.

Reactions: RU1977
We just got internet and phone back in my area of Pway. Power is out for the street behind us with downed wire. We lost a redbud tree and two major limbs on a Rutgers dogwood. Lots of trees and branches down here. Total snowfall about 14”of heavy, wet snow.

Thank you to Numbers and the other weather junkies for keeping us posted on the progress of the storm. And thanks, too, to the poster who reminded us to spray cooking oil on the blades of our snowblowers. That saved me a lot of work and trouble.

did find that while official totals seemed hefty around Somerset County, what was actually on the pavement was a different story.....it was more like 6 or 7 rather than 10

saw tons of tree limbs take major beatings with this storm. Spring cleanups will be in fashion this year.

did find that while official totals seemed hefty around Somerset County, what was actually on the pavement was a different story.....it was more like 6 or 7 rather than 10

saw tons of tree limbs take major beatings with this storm. Spring cleanups will be in fashion this year.
At some point dont they plot measurements to a map?

So, too soon for any discussion/info on the next threat on Monday?

have not checked any weather discussion boards but just a quick glance at the model runs from this morning all show this thing scooting south and east of the area. The GFS is the only one that has snow into NJ..would be a south jersey special..we have seen these before where anywhere north of Toms River gets nothing. Canadian and NAM move this to our southeast. Have not checked the Euro. May need watching but not much going on right now.

Reactions: RUPete
At some point dont they plot measurements to a map?
They did a prelim version already which Numbers posted earlier in the thread here. Banding with this storm seems to have produced quite a range of amounts from town to town. I observed this on my short 10 mile drive to work this morning in CNJ with increasing amounts (and tree damage) as I headed west.

Just got in a little while ago - not very good plowing on the highways, left areas of hardpack which totally screwed up traffic.
Wow, taking lessons from T, lol...
Maybe we should call him.............Mini-T!

Power is still out, checked the main breaker, flipped it off, now it won’t go back to the on position.

Is this normal during an outage? Pse&G is on the job, but just wondering if I’ll have a breaker issue once power is restored (ie, faulty breaker).

Thank you that probably confirms that's the issue with the squeaking noise. Have an Ariens and did look up youtube videos but it's a little more than popping a cover and replacing, looked like I had to separate the machine. Too much for my simpleton brain lol. Change spark plugs, air filters, oil I can do, assembled the blower from Home Depot too. But ask me to separate the machine and put it back together I get worried I'll screw something up and cause a bigger issue.

Knowledge is power and a money saver. Hopefully this is the last use for the season or at the very least no more heavy snow.

have not checked any weather discussion boards but just a quick glance at the model runs from this morning all show this thing scooting south and east of the area. The GFS is the only one that has snow into NJ..would be a south jersey special..we have seen these before where anywhere north of Toms River gets nothing. Canadian and NAM move this to our southeast. Have not checked the Euro. May need watching but not much going on right now.
Euro is still a miss, but the point 4 days out is that the pattern is still ripe for a potential coastal storm with the relative states of the PNA, EPO and NAO, which encourage troughing in the east and formation of coastal lows (vs. inland cutter rainstorms) and keeping somewhat cold air in place, as we've had. Question is going to be around the wave spacing and interactions of the shortwaves diving down from Canada/Rockies in a couple of days, since right now, the model consensus is for a mid-Atlantic storm to our south, we've been in this position before (in fact many famous Miller B storms, like this might be, were progged to be S/E of us at this stage). The main point is that this threat is worth watching. If it's still out to sea to our south in 2 days, it's dead, but it's not dead yet...

They did a prelim version already which Numbers posted earlier in the thread here. Banding with this storm seems to have produced quite a range of amounts from town to town. I observed this on my short 10 mile drive to work this morning in CNJ with increasing amounts (and tree damage) as I headed west.
yes, thanks - this guy hasn't updated yet nor has the NWS provided their map - just the reports - but they've been updated and I'll post shortly...

So, just did my 2nd shoveling (not nearly as bad as the first - lower water content) in the middle of the last hurrah of the storm, so that was fun. Measured 7.75" on the ground, which, combined with the 3/4" from this morning, gives me a final tally of 8.5". So my 6" guess from 2 days ago ended up being better than my 13" guess this morning before things got going, lol.

Got too enamored with the models, I guess, and ratios were likely <10:1, but most importantly that surprise sleet/rain actually took away about 1" from my final measurement, as the snow compacted from about 3" to 2" at that time (need to talk with NOAA about that, as I don't think it's accurate to not account for that compaction due to rain, but the measurement guidelines don't appear to allow one to correct for that compaction), plus the 90 minutes of mostly missing snow probably took away another 2+", i.e., we could've had 11-12" if not for the sleet/rain. Oh well. Still a helluva storm for March, with some of the heaviest snow I've ever seen (3" per hour at times), plus THUNDERSNOW, which is pretty rare (have heard it 4 times in my life - Feb 77, Mar 93, Feb 2010 and today).

And of course, I assume I won a $100 bet with @Knightshift - need the official tally, but I saw at least one report of 7" in NB.

Some amazing snowfall amounts in the parts of NJ/PA/NY that got the really good bands. Unfortunately not near 95 from NB to NYC/LI, but large parts of NW NJ, NE NJ, Somerset/Hunterdon, the NW suburbs of Philly and even places that weren't suppose to get more than a few inches like the Jersey side of the Delaware from Trenton to DE and then Newcastle County, DE. Many places reporting 16-24". So, not a great forecast for quite a few locations, but a great forecast, from a big picture perspective in recognizing the potential of this storm - storms like this almost always jackpot some and underperform for some and predicting those bands is nearly impossible (and will likely remain like that for a long time).

Edit: updated NWS amounts below - in general, ignore any reports before about 5 pm, as those would usually be incomplete reports before the end of the storm, except for maybe the PA/SNJ area.

********************STORM TOTAL SNOWFALL********************

NEW JERSEY (NWS-Philly - see below for rest of NJ in NWS-NYC list)

...Atlantic County...
Hammonton 5.6 545 PM 3/07 Co-Op Observer
Estell Manor 4.1 450 PM 3/07 Co-Op Observer
Galloway Twp 3.6 725 PM 3/07 Broadcast Media
Atlantic City Intl A 2.5 716 PM 3/07 ASOS
Catawba 2.5 545 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
Pleasantville 1.6 530 PM 3/07 Broadcast Media

...Burlington County...
Cinnaminson 9.5 842 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Marlton 9.0 430 PM 3/07 Social Media
Crosswicks 8.5 625 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Hainesport 8.5 500 PM 3/07 Meteorologist
Delran Twp 8.0 530 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Moorestown 8.0 354 PM 3/07 significant tree damage
Mount Holly 7.5 712 PM 3/07 Official NWS Obs
Bordentown 7.4 434 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Mount Laurel 7.1 539 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
Evesham 7.0 528 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
2 E Burlington 7.0 600 PM 3/07 wet snow
Florence 6.5 603 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Maple Shade 6.5 451 PM 3/07 Meteorologist
Ramblewood 4.0 713 PM 3/07 Social Media
Pemberton 3.3 405 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

...Camden County...
Cherry Hill 8.5 531 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Blackwood 8.0 545 PM 3/07 Social Media
Bellmawr 6.3 646 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Somerdale 6.0 652 PM 3/07 Co-Op Observer
Lindenwold 4.4 442 PM 3/07 Meteorologist

...Cape May County...
Ocean City 3.5 613 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Seaville 3.0 400 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

...Cumberland County...
Springtown 9.0 652 PM 3/07 Public
Greenwich 6.5 852 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Vineland 6.0 530 PM 3/07 Broadcast Media

...Gloucester County...
West Deptford 6.5 500 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Sewell 6.5 433 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
South Harrison Twp 6.0 359 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Mantua 6.0 511 PM 3/07 Social Media
Williamstown 5.5 727 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Pitman 4.5 502 PM 3/07 Social Media

...Hunterdon County...
Flemington 17.5 644 PM 3/07 Social Media
Kingwood 14.5 615 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Ringoes 12.0 445 PM 3/07 Social Media
Whitehouse 11.2 555 PM 3/07 Broadcast Media
Lebanon 8.5 730 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Lebanon Twp 8.5 751 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Readington 8.0 627 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

...Mercer County...
Princeton Twp 17.8 653 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Princeton Junction 11.0 835 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Hopewell 10.5 453 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Pennington 10.5 722 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
East Windsor Twp 10.0 722 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Yardville 9.0 621 PM 3/07 Broadcast Media
Hamilton Twp 8.5 619 PM 3/07 Social Media
Robbinsville 7.0 417 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Hightstown 7.0 721 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Ewing 6.1 602 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
Ewing Twp 6.0 539 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

...Middlesex County...
Cranbury 9.4 654 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Middlesex 9.0 709 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
South Plainfield 9.0 841 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
Edison 7.0 650 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Cheesequake 6.5 812 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
East Brunswick 5.0 711 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Monroe Twp 5.0 711 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
South Brunswick 4.0 435 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Old Bridge Twp 2.5 435 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Perth Amboy 2.0 433 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

...Monmouth County...
Clarksburg 6.0 849 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Freehold 5.0 808 PM 3/07 Social Media
Howell 4.5 835 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Lincroft 4.2 906 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Colts Neck 4.1 915 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Freehold Twp 3.5 615 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Aberdeen Twp 2.8 436 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Shrewsbury 2.4 647 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Long Branch 2.1 835 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
Keyport 1.3 522 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

...Morris County...
Montville 26.8 833 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Morris Plains 26.0 834 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Butler 25.5 843 PM 3/07 Social Media
Kinnelon 25.0 840 PM 3/07 Social Media
Pine Brook 24.5 838 PM 3/07 Social Media
Green Pond 24.0 856 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Randolph Twp 23.0 858 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Parsippany 21.7 842 PM 3/07 Meteorologist
Rockaway 20.5 855 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Marcella 20.0 813 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
2 E Randolph Twp 20.0 810 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
Morristown 18.1 818 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Jefferson Twp 17.5 714 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
Millington 17.5 757 PM 3/07 Social Media
East Hanover 17.5 816 PM 3/07 Social Media
Roxbury Twp 16.8 700 PM 3/07 Social Media
Whippany 16.0 602 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Succasunna 15.5 815 PM 3/07 Social Media
Morris Twp 14.0 807 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Chester Twp 13.0 430 PM 3/07 Social Media
Lake Parsippany 12.0 648 PM 3/07 Public

...Ocean County...
Toms River 2.3 946 PM 3/07 Social Media
Jackson 1.5 609 PM 3/07 Social Media
Brick Twp 1.2 414 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Bayville 1.0 500 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
W Bayville 0.9 400 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
E Bayville 0.7 400 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Point Pleasant Beach 0.5 652 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Lacey Twp 0.4 500 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

...Somerset County...
Warren Twp 23.0 857 PM 3/07 Social Media
Green Brook Twp 22.0 617 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Bernardsville 19.2 905 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Hillsborough 19.0 606 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Bridgewater Twp 14.0 841 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Basking Ridge 13.8 805 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Franklin Twp 11.0 711 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Manville 9.0 547 PM 3/07 Social Media
Belle Mead 9.0 541 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Voorhees 8.5 431 PM 3/07 Social Media
North Plainfield 8.0 901 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Somerville 6.5 452 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

...Sussex County...
Highland Lakes 21.0 918 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Stockholm 17.0 851 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Sparta 16.0 946 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
Hardyston Twp 15.5 615 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Vernon 15.0 710 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Lake Mohawk 14.5 508 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
Wantage 13.5 648 PM 3/07 Social Media
3 N Wantage 13.5 804 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Newton 12.0 842 PM 3/07 Social Media

...Warren County...
Hackettstown 11.0 613 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Oxford 11.0 806 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Allamuchy 10.7 747 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Hope 10.5 758 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Marksboro 9.6 719 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Blairstown 7.9 730 PM 3/07 Amateur Radio
Stewartsville 6.5 643 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Blairstown Twp 1.9 802 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

PENNSYLVANIA

...Berks County...
Huffs Church 10.5 436 PM 3/07 1000 ft elevation
Earl Twp 8.8 504 PM 3/07 Social Media
Boyertown 7.4 451 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
1 SW Kutztown 2.5 454 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Wernersville 1.5 538 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

...Bucks County...
Richboro 16.0 643 PM 3/07 Social Media
Wrightstown Twp 13.5 947 PM 3/07 Social Media
Newtown Grant 13.2 548 PM 3/07 Social Media
Bedminster 12.0 850 PM 3/07 Social Media
Langhorne 11.1 811 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Lower Makefield Twp 10.5 400 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Trevose 9.8 540 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Morrisville 9.5 630 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Washington Crossing 7.5 650 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Yardley 7.0 926 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
West Rockhill Twp 6.5 430 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Quakertown 6.0 535 PM 3/07 Social Media
Nottingham 4.8 400 PM 3/07 DEOS

...Carbon County...
Albrightsville 9.0 741 PM 3/07 Social Media

...Chester County...
Berwyn 9.0 415 PM 3/07 Social Media
Glenmoore 7.3 401 PM 3/07 DEOS
Atglen 7.0 400 PM 3/07 DEOS
Exton 6.8 350 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Warwick 6.3 400 PM 3/07 DEOS
North Coventry Twp 6.0 909 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Chester Springs 4.8 401 PM 3/07 DEOS
Thornbury Twp 4.7 530 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
West Chester 4.3 359 PM 3/07 DEOS
Devault 2.8 359 PM 3/07 DEOS

...Delaware County...
Bethel Twp 11.8 649 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Media 10.7 542 PM 3/07 Social Media
Clifton Heights 10.0 920 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Wayne 9.2 720 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Thornton 7.8 415 PM 3/07 Social Media
Lansdowne 7.5 500 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Drexel Hill 5.8 430 PM 3/07 Social Media

...Lehigh County...
Werleys Corner 7.6 404 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Neffs 7.3 537 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Salisbury Twp 7.3 618 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Orefield 6.1 518 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Macungie 4.0 908 PM 3/07 Social Media
Lehigh Valley Intl A 3.4 716 PM 3/07 ASOS

...Monroe County...
Bossardsville 12.4 943 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Bartonsville 11.8 620 PM 3/07 Social Media
Coolbaugh 10.3 610 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
East Stroudsburg 10.0 530 PM 3/07 Co-Op Observer
Pocono Summit 9.5 530 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Mount Pocono 9.2 627 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Long Pond 8.5 522 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Saylorsburg 8.0 545 PM 3/07 Social Media

...Montgomery County...
Rosemont 14.3 806 PM 3/07 Elevation 478 feet.
Montgomeryville 13.5 755 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Maple Glen 11.5 557 PM 3/07 Social Media
Haverford 11.0 541 PM 3/07 Social Media
North Wales 10.0 434 PM 3/07 Social Media
Willow Grove 10.0 549 PM 3/07 Social Media
Horsham 9.1 432 PM 3/07 Social Media
Hatboro 9.0 541 PM 3/07 Social Media
Jenkintown 8.6 611 PM 3/07 Large limbs down
Lansdale 8.0 602 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Upper Gwynedd Twp 7.8 400 PM 3/07 Emergency Manager
Wynnewood 7.7 413 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Green Lane 7.6 943 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Gilbertsville 6.1 430 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Graterford 5.3 402 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Skippack 5.0 428 PM 3/07 Social Media
Limerick 4.3 433 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

...Northampton County...
Bushkill Twp 7.3 716 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Danielsville 7.0 839 PM 3/07 Social Media
Easton 6.0 459 PM 3/07 Social Media
North Catasauqua 3.5 559 PM 3/07 Social Media
Martins Creek 3.0 427 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Northampton 2.2 719 PM 3/07 Social Media

...Philadelphia County...
Fox Chase 8.2 648 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Philadelphia Intl Ai 6.1 600 PM 3/07 ASOS
Philadelphia 3.9 630 PM 3/07 Emergency Manager
South Philadelphia 3.0 926 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

DELAWARE

...Kent County...
Smyrna 2.7 356 PM 3/07 DEOS
W Dover 1.9 357 PM 3/07 DEOS
Woodside 1.3 358 PM 3/07 DEOS
Dover 0.8 358 PM 3/07 DEOS

...New Castle County...
Hockessin 10.0 800 PM 3/07 Social Media
Smith Mill Farms 7.6 352 PM 3/07 DEOS
Talley Brook 6.9 350 PM 3/07 DEOS
New Castle County Ai 6.0 713 PM 3/07 ASOS
Prices Corner 5.7 350 PM 3/07 DEOS
New Castle 4.9 353 PM 3/07 DEOS
Blackbird 4.2 354 PM 3/07 DEOS
Newark 4.2 353 PM 3/07 DEOS
Glasgow 4.0 354 PM 3/07 DEOS

NEW JERSEY (NWS-NYC)

...Bergen County...
Oakland 19.0 530 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
Allendale 17.5 915 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Mahwah 16.8 800 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Chestnut Ridge 14.0 530 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Oradell 8.1 850 PM 3/07 Public
Ramsey 8.0 700 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Ridgewood 8.0 900 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Elmwood Park 7.8 700 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Paramus 7.5 1031 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Englewood 7.1 810 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Rivervale 5.9 700 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
River Vale 5.9 700 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Teterboro Airport 5.7 550 PM 3/07 FAA CONTRACT OBSERVER
East Rutherford 5.1 930 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

...Essex County...
North Caldwell 23.0 845 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Roseland 19.7 900 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Caldwell 17.8 800 PM 3/07 Public
Cedar Grove 16.8 950 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
West Orange 14.5 1000 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
West Caldwell 13.0 600 PM 3/07 Public
Essex Fells 7.5 830 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS

...Hudson County...
Kearny 6.0 930 PM 3/07 Public
Harrison 6.0 715 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Jersey City 5.4 951 PM 3/07 Broadcast Media
Hudson Heights 4.0 554 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Hoboken 4.0 900 PM 3/07 Public

...Passaic County...
2 SSW Franklin Lakes 24.0 700 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Hewitt 22.0 900 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Wanaque 21.0 839 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
West Milford 20.5 800 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Ringwood 19.7 930 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Wayne 19.5 843 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Hawthorne 15.4 600 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Little Falls 11.7 830 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS

...Union County...
Roselle 7.8 1015 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Newark Airport 4.6 100 AM 3/08 FAA Observer

NEW YORK

...Bronx County...
Morris Park 2.5 730 PM 3/07 Public
Parkchester 2.3 800 PM 3/07 Co-Op Observer

...Kings County...
Sheepshead Bay 4.1 900 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Flatlands 3.5 915 PM 3/07 Public
Midwood 3.0 900 PM 3/07 Public
East Flatbush 1.5 700 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS

...Nassau County...
Roslyn 6.0 945 PM 3/07 Public
Glen Head 6.0 930 PM 3/07 Public
Plainview 5.5 830 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Wantagh 5.1 1115 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Garden City 5.0 945 PM 3/07 Public
East Meadow 4.3 700 PM 3/07 Public
Massapequa 3.3 715 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
New Hyde Park 3.1 530 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Oyster Bay 2.5 620 PM 3/07 Fire Dept/Rescue
Freeport 1.5 530 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

...New York County...
Central Park 3.2 100 AM 3/08 Park Conservancy
Harlem 1.2 600 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS

...Orange County...
Monroe 26.0 900 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Highland Mills 24.3 900 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Orange Lake 20.1 745 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Gardnertown 17.8 853 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Goshen 17.7 830 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Salisbury Mills 17.2 1200 AM 3/08 Trained Spotter
Vails Gate 16.5 1200 AM 3/08 Trained Spotter
Warwick 16.0 845 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
1 S Slate Hill 13.0 700 PM 3/07 Fire Dept/Rescue
Otisville 13.0 925 PM 3/07 Public
Greenville 13.0 600 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Mount Hope 12.8 700 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Westtown 11.5 745 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

...Putnam County...
Mahopac 18.8 1121 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Putnam Valley 16.3 1230 AM 3/08 Broadcast Media
Baldwin Place 15.0 800 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

...Queens County...
Little Neck 4.7 600 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Middle Village 3.5 900 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
Whitestone 3.0 700 PM 3/07 Public
NYC/JFK Airport 2.8 100 AM 3/08 FAA Observer
1 WSW Walden Terrace 2.0 700 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
NYC/LaGuardia Airpor 1.7 650 PM 3/07 FAA CONTRACT OBSERVER

...Richmond County...
Oakwood Heights Stat 3.8 657 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS

...Rockland County...
Sloatsburg 26.0 840 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Chestnut Ridge 19.5 1015 PM 3/07 Social Media
Stony Point 11.2 800 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
New City 9.0 1030 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Congers 8.5 1200 AM 3/08 Fire Dept/Rescue

...Suffolk County...
Setauket 8.0 1100 PM 3/07 NWS Employee
Saint James 7.8 930 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Commack 7.4 810 PM 3/07 Public
2 N Smithtown 7.3 650 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Selden 7.0 1200 AM 3/08 Social Media
Islip Airport 6.5 1200 AM 3/08 FAA Observer
Lake Ronkonkoma 6.1 115 AM 3/08 Trained Spotter
Mount Sinai 6.0 640 PM 3/07 NWS Employee
Farmingville 5.9 550 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Sound Beach 5.8 1030 PM 3/07 NWS Employee
Shoreham 5.8 650 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Huntington Station 5.7 805 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Miller Place 5.5 1100 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Centerport 5.4 830 PM 3/07 Co-Op Observer
Wading River 5.3 900 PM 3/07 NWS Employee
Upton 5.2 1255 AM 3/08 NWS Office
Patchogue 5.1 1220 AM 3/08 NWS Employee
Smithtown 5.0 700 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Riverhead 3.7 700 PM 3/07 NWS Employee
Ronkonkoma 3.6 945 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
Mattituck 2.9 800 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Sayville 2.2 640 PM 3/07 NWS Employee

...Westchester County...
Katonah 13.5 800 PM 3/07 Public
Armonk 13.5 850 PM 3/07 Fire Dept/Rescue
Mount Kisco 11.0 835 PM 3/07 Public
Harrison 9.5 1200 AM 3/08 Public
Montrose 9.5 900 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Yonkers 6.0 1100 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
White Plains 5.8 800 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

Updated reports from this morning (think they're final); hopefully a NWS map soon; first set of reports is from NWS-Philly and 2nd set is from NWS-NYC (which has the reports from NE NJ counties).

Public Information Statement
Spotter Reports
National Weather Service Mount Holly NJ
1218 PM EST Thu Mar 08 2018

********************STORM TOTAL SNOWFALL********************

NEW JERSEY

...Atlantic County...
Hammonton 5.6 545 PM 3/07 Co-Op Observer
3 SE Folsom 5.5 800 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
1 WNW Hammonton 5.5 800 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Estell Manor 4.1 450 PM 3/07 Co-Op Observer
Galloway Twp 3.6 725 PM 3/07 Broadcast Media
4 WNW Estell Manor 3.0 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Atlantic City Intl A 2.5 716 PM 3/07 ASOS
Catawba 2.5 545 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
5 NE Estell Manor 2.5 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
4 SW Egg Harbor City 2.2 800 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
1 NW Egg Harbor Twp 2.0 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Pleasantville 1.6 530 PM 3/07 Broadcast Media

...Burlington County...
Cinnaminson 9.5 842 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Moorestown 9.5 758 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Marlton 9.0 430 PM 3/07 Social Media
Crosswicks 8.5 625 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Hainesport 8.5 500 PM 3/07 Meteorologist
Delran Twp 8.0 530 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Florence 7.7 603 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Medford Lakes 7.5 800 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Mount Holly WFO 7.5 712 PM 3/07 NWS Office
Bordentown 7.4 434 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Mount Laurel 7.1 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Evesham 7.0 528 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Cinnaminson Twp. 7.0 730 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
2 E Burlington 7.0 600 PM 3/07 NWS Employee
Maple Shade 6.5 451 PM 3/07 Meteorologist
5 WNW Tabernacle Twp 4.4 830 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Ramblewood 4.0 713 PM 3/07 Social Media
Pemberton 3.3 405 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

...Camden County...
Cherry Hill 8.5 531 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
W Cherry Hill 8.0 934 AM 3/08 Public
Blackwood 8.0 545 PM 3/07 Social Media
4 SW Somerdale 6.5 1024 PM 3/07 Co-Op Observer
Bellmawr 6.3 944 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Mount Ephraim 6.0 615 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
4 W Winslow Twp. 4.8 730 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Haddon Heights 4.5 345 PM 3/07 Social Media
Lindenwold 4.4 442 PM 3/07 Meteorologist

...Cape May County...
Ocean City 3.5 613 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Seaville 3.0 400 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
1 NNW Woodbine 2.0 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS

...Cumberland County...
Greenwich 6.5 852 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Vineland 6.0 530 PM 3/07 Broadcast Media

...Gloucester County...
West Deptford 6.5 320 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Sewell 6.5 433 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Mantua 6.5 1000 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
1 WNW Turnersville 6.5 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
South Harrison Twp 6.0 359 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Williamstown 5.5 727 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Malaga 5.5 1017 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Pitman 5.0 310 PM 3/07 Social Media
1 ENE Pitman 4.5 422 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS

...Hunterdon County...
Flemington 17.5 644 PM 3/07 Social Media
4 NNW Stockton 15.5 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
2 NE Byram 15.0 900 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
3 SW Hampton 14.8 730 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Kingwood 14.5 615 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Wertsville 12.7 700 AM 3/08 Co-Op Observer
3 ESE Alpha 12.2 620 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Ringoes 12.0 445 PM 3/07 Social Media
Whitehouse 11.2 555 PM 3/07 Broadcast Media
1 ENE New Hope 10.5 800 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
3 E Flemington 9.6 812 AM 3/08 Co-Op Observer
2 W Cloverhill 9.0 1000 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
White House Station 9.0 332 PM 3/07 Meteorologist
Frenchtown 8.8 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
4 WNW Cloverhill 8.7 630 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Lebanon 8.5 730 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Lebanon Twp 8.5 751 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Readington 8.0 627 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
2 SSE Annandale 7.0 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
East Amwell Twp 6.0 331 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

...Mercer County...
Hamilton Twp 11.5 1025 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Princeton Junction 11.0 835 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Hopewell 10.5 453 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Pennington 10.5 722 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
2 NW Hopewell Twp. 10.2 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
East Windsor Twp 10.0 722 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
1 ENE Pennington 9.2 800 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Yardville 9.0 621 PM 3/07 Broadcast Media
Lawrenceville 7.5 1000 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Robbinsville 7.0 417 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Ewing Twp. 7.0 715 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Hightstown 7.0 721 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
2 W East Windsor Twp 6.7 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
2 SSW Lawrence Twp. 6.5 620 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
3 NNW Trenton 6.1 1159 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
Ewing 6.1 602 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS

...Middlesex County...
Cranbury 9.4 654 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Middlesex 9.0 709 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
South Plainfield 9.0 841 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
Metuchen 8.3 1142 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Edison 7.0 650 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Cheesequake 6.5 812 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
2 E New Brunswick 6.0 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
1 NNE Woodbridge Twp 5.3 600 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
East Brunswick 5.0 711 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Monroe Twp 5.0 711 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
South Brunswick 4.0 435 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
1 ESE Woodbridge 3.5 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Old Bridge Twp 2.5 435 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
South River 2.5 120 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Perth Amboy 2.0 433 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
5 NE Old Bridge Twp. 2.0 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS

...Monmouth County...
2 S Upper Freehold T 7.6 830 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Clarksburg 6.0 849 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Freehold 5.0 808 PM 3/07 Social Media
Howell 4.5 835 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Lincroft 4.2 906 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Colts Neck 4.1 827 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Freehold Twp 3.5 615 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
3 W Howell Twp 3.5 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
1 SE Southard 3.1 720 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Shrewsbury 3.1 1024 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Aberdeen Twp 2.8 436 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
1 SW Long Branch 2.5 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Long Branch 2.1 835 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
Keyport 1.3 522 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

...Morris County...
Montville 26.8 833 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Morris Plains 26.0 834 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Butler 25.5 843 PM 3/07 Social Media
Kinnelon 25.0 840 PM 3/07 Social Media
Pine Brook 24.5 838 PM 3/07 Social Media
Green Pond 24.0 856 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
5 SE Dover 23.5 800 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Randolph Twp 23.0 858 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
5 W Fairfield 22.5 659 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Boonton NW 22.1 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Parsippany 21.7 842 PM 3/07 Meteorologist
Rockaway 20.5 855 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
1 ESE Franklin 20.5 1137 AM 3/07 Trained Spotter
2 ESE Denville Twp 20.2 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Marcella 20.0 813 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
2 E Randolph Twp 20.0 810 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
Mine Hill Twp. ENE 18.8 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Morristown 18.1 818 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Jefferson Twp 17.8 930 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
1 W Green Pond 17.8 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Millington 17.5 757 PM 3/07 Social Media
East Hanover 17.5 816 PM 3/07 Social Media
Morris Twp 17.0 949 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Roxbury Twp 16.8 700 PM 3/07 Social Media
Whippany 16.0 602 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Succasunna 15.5 815 PM 3/07 Social Media
Budd Lake 15.5 1000 PM 3/07 Social Media
Chester Twp ENE 14.0 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Mount Arlington 14.0 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Roxbury Twp. 14.0 800 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Chester Twp 13.0 430 PM 3/07 Social Media
Lake Parsippany 12.0 648 PM 3/07 Public
4 W Washington Twp. 11.6 615 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS

...Ocean County...
2 S Jackson Twp. 3.2 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Toms River 2.3 946 PM 3/07 Social Media
Gilford Park 1.5 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Jackson 1.5 609 PM 3/07 Social Media
Brick Twp 1.2 414 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
2 NNE Brick Twp. 1.1 900 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
3 SSE Berkeley Twp. 1.1 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
1 SW Lincoln Park 1.0 600 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Bayville 1.0 500 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
6 E Lacey Twp. 1.0 530 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
W Bayville 0.9 400 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Pine Beach 0.8 800 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
E Bayville 0.7 400 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Point Pleasant Beach 0.7 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Lacey Twp 0.4 500 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

...Salem County...
Woodstown 2.7 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS

...Somerset County...
Green Brook Twp 22.0 617 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Bernardsville 19.2 905 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Hillsborough 19.0 606 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Warren Twp 16.0 1000 PM 3/07 Meteorologist
Bridgewater Twp 14.0 841 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Basking Ridge 13.8 805 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Branchburg Twp 12.0 345 PM 3/07 Social Media
4 SE Hillsborough Tw 11.9 800 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
2 ENE Franklin Twp. 11.5 730 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
1 SSE Hillsborough 11.4 956 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
4 ENE Franklin Twp 11.1 800 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
4 SSE Martinsville 11.1 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Franklin Twp 11.0 711 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Bernards Twp. 10.9 730 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
3 ESE Bedminster Twp 10.8 600 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Millstone River At B 9.5 500 AM 3/08 Co-Op Observer
3 NE Franklin Twp. 9.5 600 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
1 NNE Peapack And Gl 9.0 300 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
1 N Bridgewater 9.0 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Middlebush 9.0 900 AM 3/08 Trained Spotter
Manville 9.0 547 PM 3/07 Social Media
Belle Mead 9.0 541 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Voorhees 8.5 431 PM 3/07 Social Media
4 NNW Franklin Twp. 8.4 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
North Plainfield 8.0 901 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Somerville 7.1 1014 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

...Sussex County...
Highland Lakes 21.0 918 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Stockholm 17.0 851 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Sparta 16.0 931 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
Hardyston Twp 15.5 615 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Vernon 15.0 710 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
3 SE Hardyston Twp 15.0 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Lake Mohawk 14.5 508 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
Sussex Mills 14.0 920 AM 3/08 Trained Spotter
Branchville 13.5 1000 PM 3/07 Social Media
Wantage 13.5 648 PM 3/07 Social Media
3 N Wantage 13.5 804 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
1 S Vernon Valley 13.0 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Montague 12.7 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
1 SE Sussex 12.0 700 AM 3/08 Co-Op Observer
Newton 12.0 842 PM 3/07 Social Media

...Warren County...
Hackettstown 11.0 613 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Oxford 11.0 806 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Allamuchy 10.7 747 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Hope 10.5 758 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
4 NE Hope 9.6 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Marksboro 9.6 719 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Blairstown 7.9 730 PM 3/07 Amateur Radio
2 E Alpha 6.5 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Stewartsville 6.5 643 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
2 E Blairstown Twp 6.0 600 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS

PENNSYLVANIA

...Berks County...
Huffs Church 10.5 436 PM 3/07 1000 ft elevation
2 ESE Fleetwood 9.1 815 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Earl Twp 8.8 504 PM 3/07 Social Media
Boyertown 7.4 451 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
5 WSW Reading 3.9 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
1 SW Kutztown 2.5 454 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
4 SW Reading 2.1 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
1 SW Bernville 2.0 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Hamburg 1.9 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Wernersville 1.5 538 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter

...Bucks County...
Richboro 16.0 643 PM 3/07 Social Media
Wrightstown Twp 13.5 947 PM 3/07 Social Media
Newtown Grant 13.2 548 PM 3/07 Social Media
Bedminster 12.0 850 PM 3/07 Social Media
Langhorne 11.1 811 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Lower Makefield Twp 10.5 400 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Doylestown 10.3 311 PM 3/07 Social Media
Trevose 9.8 540 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Penndel 9.7 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
3 NNE Langhorne 9.7 1019 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Morrisville 9.5 630 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Warminster 9.5 1000 AM 3/08 Social Media
Springtown 9.0 715 AM 3/08 Co-Op Observer
Perkasie 7.5 1200 AM 3/08 Trained Spotter
Washington Crossing 7.5 650 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Yardley 7.0 926 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
West Rockhill Twp 6.5 430 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
1 E Oakford 6.5 1200 AM 3/08 Co-Op Observer
Quakertown 6.0 535 PM 3/07 Social Media

...Carbon County...
Albrightsville 9.0 741 PM 3/07 Social Media
Lower Towamensing Tw 7.0 130 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Lehighton 4.0 800 AM 3/08 Co-Op Observer

...Chester County...
Wickerton 13.0 800 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
1 SSW East Nantmeal 11.3 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Landenberg 9.5 220 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Berwyn 9.0 415 PM 3/07 Social Media
3 SW Chads Ford 8.8 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Glenmoore 8.1 700 AM 3/08 Co-Op Observer
Coatesville 8.0 101 PM 3/07 Social Media
Valley Forge 8.0 345 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Atglen 7.0 400 PM 3/07 DEOS
Oxford 7.0 132 PM 3/07 Social Media
Exton 6.8 350 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
3 W West Grove 6.4 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Warwick 6.3 400 PM 3/07 DEOS
5 SSE Brandamore 6.0 300 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
North Coventry Twp 6.0 909 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
2 SSE West Chester 5.1 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
1 S Glen Roy 5.0 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Nottingham 4.8 400 PM 3/07 DEOS
Chester Springs 4.8 401 PM 3/07 DEOS
Pughtown 4.8 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Thornbury Twp 4.7 530 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
West Chester 4.3 359 PM 3/07 DEOS
Devault 2.8 359 PM 3/07 DEOS

...Delaware County...
Broomall 12.0 245 PM 3/07 Social Media
Garnet Valley 11.8 307 PM 3/07 Social Media
Bethel Twp 11.8 649 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Media 10.7 542 PM 3/07 Social Media
Chadds Ford 10.5 318 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Clifton Heights 10.0 920 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Wayne 9.2 720 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Ridley Park 8.0 341 PM 3/07 Social Media
Thornton 7.8 330 PM 3/07 Mesonet
Lansdowne 7.5 500 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Norwood 7.2 341 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Drexel Hill 5.8 430 PM 3/07 Social Media

...Lehigh County...
Washington Twp 7.8 955 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Werleys Corner 7.6 404 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Neffs 7.3 537 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Salisbury Twp 7.3 618 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Orefield 6.1 518 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
3 SW Schnecksville 6.0 700 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
1 ESE Neffs 6.0 801 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Emmaus 5.3 324 PM 3/07 Social Media
2 ENE New Tripoli 5.0 620 PM 3/07 CoCoRaHS
Macungie 4.0 908 PM 3/07 Social Media
Lehigh Valley Intl A 3.4 716 PM 3/07 ASOS

...Monroe County...
Bossardsville 12.4 943 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Bartonsville 11.8 620 PM 3/07 Social Media
1 S Pocono Country P 10.3 610 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
East Stroudsburg 10.0 530 PM 3/07 Co-Op Observer
Pocono Summit 9.5 530 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Mount Pocono 9.2 627 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
1 N Rossland 8.9 701 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Long Pond 8.5 522 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Saylorsburg 8.0 545 PM 3/07 Social Media
Tobyhanna 8.0 254 PM 3/07 Dept of Highways

...Montgomery County...
Rosemont 14.3 806 PM 3/07 Elevation 478 feet.
Montgomeryville 13.5 755 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Maple Glen 11.5 557 PM 3/07 Social Media
Bryn Mawr 11.0 308 PM 3/07 Social Media
Haverford 11.0 541 PM 3/07 Social Media
North Wales 10.2 800 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Willow Grove 10.0 549 PM 3/07 Social Media
3 SW Lansdale 9.8 800 AM 3/08 CoCoRaHS
Horsham 9.1 432 PM 3/07 Social Media
Hatboro 9.0 541 PM 3/07 Social Media
Jenkintown 8.6 611 PM 3/07 Large limbs down
King of Prussia 8.5 155 PM 3/07 Trained Spotter
Plymouth Meeting 8.0 145 PM 3/07 Social Media