ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports Betting Thread

Riding the Padres tonight at -1.5.

Bob Melvin put out a very interesting lineup after the team struggled big time last night so I’m going to roll the dice.

Also threw in a Braves, Yankees, Padres ML parlay for around +320.

If we get a consistent group of guys throwing picks in here maybe I’ll put together ATS standings or something.

Purdue +1.5

Kansas + 8 . It can’t be possible the greatest coach that ever was is getting points !

Tempted Michigan giving and auburn getting just for kicks.

Bob Melvin put out a very interesting lineup after the team struggled big time last night so I’m going to roll the dice.

Just back from FanDuel. Padres, saints, miss st & w Kentucky.

Reactions: The RUT

Padres looking good, never in doubt.

Yanks just blew up my parlay, man that would have been such a nice way to kick off the weekend

Kind of random… Coastal -13.5 vs UB. Coastal still has McCall at QB and UB just lost to HC at home. -13.5 is a lot, but CC shouldn’t be stopped.

Okla -11 vs Neb -this to me is a lock
Georgia-25.5 vs South Carolina -it’s Georgia
Nevada +23.5 vs Iowa -can Iowa even score?
LSU +3 vs Miss St -This one is a gut feeling
Miami +6 vs TA&M -A&M QB transfer from LSU starting could be a boost but I’ll take 6. Think it should be 3

I don’t bet but just came across this endorsement from a reporter at the Athletic. No clue if the guy he endorses is any good or not but figured I’d just throw it in here as a FYI.

Great idea. I mostly bet baseball 1st 5s/1st 3, mostly handicapping SP current form, 1st time thru order #s, L/R split #s, and team batting #s vs L/R.

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
Follow these guys:
@ducky_bets
@promoguyMI
@Thepromoguy123
@Boostrater
@roiguy123

Use the hash tag #gamblingtwitter. Learn about arbitrage betting as well. Let math guide you instead of your own intuition. Play the long game. Manage your bet sizing. This is really the only way to make consistent money. Don't believe me? I'm up about $16,000 since I started in March, rarely betting more than $50 on any single bet.

I bet Marlins / Nationals Under 2.5 for first 3 innings, at DK, - 120

Trevor Rogers has thrown real well in his three starts after DL stint. Fedde is little scary but Miami lineup is rough with predominantly righty lineup, Fedde has
.154 BA avg against and 1.00 whip 1st time thru order vs righties in past month.

Here's a free one...any lefty vs the Pirates. Bet the over on Ks, and if you're feeling frisky, ladder it up a few Ks. (If the O/U is 4.5. I put $50 on that number, something like $25 on 6 Ks, $15 on 7 Ks,, and $10 on 8 Ks. The math supports this play close to 100% of the time.

Reactions: RULegion
Okla -11 vs Neb -this to me is a lock
Miami +6 vs TA&M -A&M QB transfer from LSU starting could be a boost but I’ll take 6. Think it should be 3

Oof. We are oppo on these games.

I took A&M and Nebraska, considering sprinkling on Nebraska money line as well.

I'm also on the Phillies today at - 110
Odorizzi is not the same guy right now

Alright my two games for the later games. Washington -3 vs msu (fvck msu) and Pitt -10.5 vs western Michigan

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT