ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports Betting Thread

I took Colorado -3.5 last Sunday thinking the line would just keep growing and growing by today. Naturally, it’s gone down. What am I missing here
It’s called a let down game.
Teams plays a great game week 1 and everyone thinks they are the greatest. Kids read headlines and don’t prepare. Nebraska now has game tape to game plan. A lot of game left but these things happen every season.

Aren't the books going to be killed by Colorado? Public was heavy on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knightmoves
Thursday Game: Navy at Memphis. Experts are liking Memphis -14.5… simulations like over 47 points.

My only one so far today is FSU -24.5 vs Boston College….saw that game last night and started laughing thinking about what the line would be, expected it to be like 35 at least so had to jump on it when I saw 24…let’s roll

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
My only one so far today is FSU -24.5 vs Boston College….saw that game last night and started laughing thinking about what the line would be, expected it to be like 35 at least so had to jump on it when I saw 24…let’s roll
How you feeling?

I bet $20 on my half-point parlay for 28k if my slip goes right. I picked RU, PSU, Okie lite, Arkansas, Washington, Nebraska and Tennesee to cover. NFL Lions, Cowboys, TB to cover and KC/Jacksonville over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT