ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports Betting Thread

I think Oklahoma is a good play today...Without Kansas starting QB I can't see them scoring too many points. Can't imagine Kansas having a great back up QB..It's Homecoming for Sooners

Lost a +579 6-leg parlay on a Tampa Bay moneyline wager. Worse than going 1-for-7 the past two weeks on straight wagers. FML

Here’s one that shows how the lines make sense. Parx had an odds boost on Eagles at 6x’s. For Eagles +10 and over at 45. In 4th Q Eagles score to go up nine with total at 43. They decide to go for 2 and I say yeah. That would win the bet, but they don’t make it. Then with 3 minutes remaining they drive into field goal position and I again feel good. But on 3rd down the center snaps the ball before Hurst is ready and they drop out of field goal position and decide to punt. Crazy!!!

Here’s one that shows how the lines make sense. Parx had an odds boost on Eagles at 6x’s. For Eagles +10 and over at 45. In 4th Q Eagles score to go up nine with total at 43. They decide to go for 2 and I say yeah. That would win the bet, but they don’t make it. Then with 3 minutes remaining they drive into field goal position and I again feel good. But on 3rd down the center snaps the ball before Hurst is ready and they drop out of field goal position and decide to punt. Crazy!!!
I’ve been running into that a lot in the nfl. Bets that should have hit but don’t, frustrating.

Parlays are fun, but they're bad bets. Vegas wants you to take them. I only run parlays with free bets and odds boosts.
My 1u parlay would have covered my seven 1u straight losers from a week prior. Brady losing his magic.

Where’s mikebals pix
Had Troy y+3 last night. Had the over 55.5 in the Thursday night game beween App St and whoever they played. Tonight, we have Temple TT O19.5. I think it may have moved to 20.5 by now.
By the way, these are not my plays. Go to twitter and follow @MikeyLoBets. If you like what you see and want to get the picks right as they come out, join his Patreon. It's $12/mo. I would also follow @Ducky_bets. He is my NFL guy, among other things. His patreon is $7/mo.

Don’t have twitter I’ll tell jr.
Met a kid at FanDuel 2 weeks ago. Kid had a huge knot of 100s and bunch of guys he said pay for his picks. He can’t bet on kiosk security comes soon as he’s within 5’. They put a 4 digit code on his slips and offer him buybacks on his picks. Not sure where he gets his picks but said his winning % is 60.
What’s twitter guys %

Don’t have twitter I’ll tell jr.
Met a kid at FanDuel 2 weeks ago. Kid had a huge knot of 100s and bunch of guys he said pay for his picks. He can’t bet on kiosk security comes soon as he’s within 5’. They put a 4 digit code on his slips and offer him buybacks on his picks. Not sure where he gets his picks but said his winning % is 60.
What’s twitter guys %
They both hover between 55 and 60%.

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
I like rutgers tomorrow (really ) . Take money

give the points with bama

over in the nlcs tonight just to bet something

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT