ADVERTISEMENT

President Holloway to Yale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shit. But all Jews are not Zionists. So the “anti-Semitic” tag doesn’t apply
That comment is in the running for the worst argument I've ever heard -- and I'm pretty damn old.

Let's suppose (as is true) that not all Americans thought that 9/11 was evil. Does that mean that 9/11 was not anti-American? Of course not.

Last edited:
“10/7” was a false flag. The Zionist regime wants to take Gaza and its resources. 20 miles of beach front for condos, hotels, ect. They already requested Egypt and other countries take the “refugees”. Why u think they’re destroying everything? But honestly, you’re a scumbag that couldn’t give a rat’s ass about human misery which I wish upon you
Slow down Goebbels. Getting wild in your Nazi uniform tonight?

Reactions: GSGS and bac2therac
3rd time
Was the Holocaust a fake?
No it wasn’t. But the number is bullshit. And it wasn’t just Jews that were killed. There was no where’s near 6 million. . They downgraded the number of ppl killed at Auschwitz by about a million but wouldn’t you know the 6 million number never changed

No it wasn’t. But the number is bullshit. And it wasn’t just Jews that were killed. There was no where’s near 6 million. . They downgraded the number of ppl killed at Auschwitz by about a million but wouldn’t you know the 6 million number never changed
You are a moron! I should have known you are from Tennessee. Did you enjoy the rally with the other Nazis in Charlottesville? It is amazing what people can post on an anonymous message board. If you had to tell us who you are wouldn't have the audacity to make multiple despicable hateful posts!

Last edited:
Everybody knows it wasn’t just Jews. That number is between 10 and 11 million. The rest of your post is straight up Holocaust denial/minimization. Not sure if you’re right wing or left wing but it’s all the same now.

So, since you seem to be momentarily lucid, can you point us to your source and/or explain your calculations?

Also, while you’re still allowed to post, do you believe the Hamas ministry numbers from Gaza are more accurate than the holocaust death toll?

(If I ate popcorn, I’d be half way through the bag).

Reactions: GSGS
“10/7” was a false flag. The Zionist regime wants to take Gaza and its resources. 20 miles of beach front for condos, hotels, ect. They already requested Egypt and other countries take the “refugees”. Why u think they’re destroying everything? But honestly, you’re a scumbag that couldn’t give a rat’s ass about human misery which I wish upon you
Congratulations! You have made my "ignore" list. The idea that Israel did 10/7 -- you're way beyond help.

A mere trifle.
It seems that between 5 and 6 million murdered, there is a number which allows an event to have the gravitas to actually be called a holocaust. Based on these new figures, he may feel the term paints the Nazis in an inappropriately harsh light.

He’s taken off the training wheels, thrown out the adderall and the six different benzos that he’s on. Feeling no shame in letting everyone know that he’s actually a modern day Nazi. This dude left insane long ago and is in full bat sh!t crazy mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: bac2therac
It seems that between 5 and 6 million murdered, there is a number which allows an event to have the gravitas to actually be called a holocaust. Based on these new figures, he may feel the term paints the Nazis in an inappropriately harsh light.

He left insane long ago and is in full bat sh!t crazy mode now.

I believe the total number was higher. Bat shit crazy is an understatement.

Word of advice...take a timeout

You are advocating crimes against humanity on par with the worst villains in history. Your thinking is on par with Hamas.
Crimes against humanity? LOL! If anything, my analogy is an insult to peaceful felines who never invaded a country to murder 1200 people, mostly civilians, and kidnap another 240 to rape and torture them.

Reactions: bac2therac
Word of advice...take a timeout
I’m not sure that him stepping away from his keyboard and taking a deep breath is going to help his situation.

I don’t think that he’s going to take a moment and rethink posts that include calling Oct 7 a false flag, denying the death toll of the holocaust and intimating that the Israelis/Jews had it coming. This doesn’t feel like a “let’s pause my internet time, because I may have misspoke” moment.

The guy’s a modern day Nazi. We hear about these people, but rarely do we encounter them in any aspect of our lives. It should give everyone pause to understand that people like this actually do exist and that civilized societies shouldn’t tolerate their despicable rhetoric.

Last edited:
Ridiculous, reductive history here. You left out numerous wars and peace treaties. Plus a cycle of violence where both groups played the role of aggressor.

Critiquing Israel is not antisemitic. But when people do things like this…where they purposely leave out historical analysis to only blame the only Jewish state without also assigning blame to other entities, well that is. This is a perfect example.
Spot on. When one considers that there are over 100 Christian majority countries, and around 50 Muslim dominant, and then want to deny one small safe space in the world to the most persecuted people in history, that damn well is antisemitism.

Disgusting post and emblematic of someone who hasn’t come up for air since October.

You’re embarrassing.
Point out any inaccuracies in my post. Fact of the matter is that Gaza is the biggest welfare state in the world, receiving more aid per capita than any other place on earth. They take advantage of the largess of countries like the US and Israel, who supplies them with water and energy, to spend their time making babies. Tell me what other products that Gaza is known for, I'll wait.

You won't see any calls for boycotts of technology companies operating in Gaza, because none do.

Sometimes the truth is harsh, but it is what it is.

Point out any inaccuracies in my post. Fact of the matter is that Gaza is the biggest welfare state in the world, receiving more aid per capita than any other place on earth. They take advantage of the largess of countries like the US and Israel, who supplies them with water and energy, to spend their time making babies. Tell me what other products that Gaza is known for, I'll wait.

You won't see any calls for boycotts of technology companies operating in Gaza, because none do.

Sometimes the truth is harsh, but it is what it is.
Let me make the same point, but perhaps more mildly.

In 2005, Israel, even without any kind of peace agreement, forced its settlers in Gaza to leave and evacuated all military. Gazans had the opportunity to show that they were willing to live peacefully next to Israel and to build up the country. They didn't. Instead they voted for Hamas in 2006, and Hamas has ruled Gaza since.

And you thought people like this didn't exist--- there's way too many.

Let me make the same point, but perhaps more mildly.

In 2005, Israel, even without any kind of peace agreement, forced its settlers in Gaza to leave and evacuated all military. Gazans had the opportunity to show that they were willing to live peacefully next to Israel and to build up the country. They didn't. Instead they voted for Hamas in 2006, and Hamas has ruled Gaza since.
Let's not forget that Israel left intact greenhouses and other agriculture apparatus that the Palestinians could have used to further their own good. Instead, they destroyed the greenhouses and metal from the ag equipment was then used in pipe bombs that Hamas constructed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT