ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Sports Betting Thread

Some debate on this board about schiano and Leopold . I have won every week with Kansas ….might roll with them again getting the points…. So lance must be better !

Yeah when a line seems off and I see several people here and elsewhere saying biggest lock of the week……alarm bells start to go off for me
Absolutely. Mike Missanelli, a Philly sports talk guy, used to call that "a line that's telling me something."

Not gonna lie, I pay attention to your picks. You had another good day.
Theyre not really mine, I just know who to follow. 5-3 on those, but he was also on Rutgers and San Jose St, so 7-3 for the week.
Tomorrow, we're on Eagles -3 1H, Cleveland +3, and Seattle +3.5 1H and +6. Also a Jags/49ers 6 pt teaser.
Don't laugh, but kicker props are extremely profitable. Tomorrow we're on Tucker, Maher, and Joseph over 1.5 FG

Reactions: RUBlackout7
Woke up to see Oregon State won to complete a boosted parlay at +1014. Took UTSA, Uconn, Notre Dame, NC State, and ISU on the ML. Couple nail biters, but it worked out. It'll even out my losses on the Rays. Man, that offense disappeared.

Reactions: rurichdog
Theyre not really mine, I just know who to follow. 5-3 on those, but he was also on Rutgers and San Jose St, so 7-3 for the week.
Tomorrow, we're on Eagles -3 1H, Cleveland +3, and Seattle +3.5 1H and +6. Also a Jags/49ers 6 pt teaser.
Don't laugh, but kicker props are extremely profitable. Tomorrow we're on Tucker, Maher, and Joseph over 1.5 FG
I’ll give it a shot on the kickers…I also had eagles Seattle jags and 49ers but added the first halves… I also have cowboys money line, titans -1.5 and over on Corey Davis 39.5 yards receiving…

I usually do well with player prop parlays so I parlayed the kickers too

my long shot parlay of the week for fun is jets giants and Seattle all moneyline 3 bucks pays $90 ….in my mind it’s like a lottery scratch off. I hit on one of these 2 weeks ago and hit for $120

When "everyone" was talking about BALT -3 and the line remained parked at -3 I should have known to take the points with CIN.
Yeah I saw the consensus tilted towards Baltimore but I thought this was one of those games to not overthink. Could have went either way.

Now time to think about tonight 🤔

Last edited:
Yeah I saw the consensus tilted towards Baltimore but I thought this was one of those games to not overthink. Could have went either way.

Now time to think OL about tonight 🤔
My advice for the day....sign up for every possible book. I have an account on 11 of them. First, you can take advantage of all the sign ups. I made thousands just on that. Second, you can get all the boosts and promos they offer. Parx had Cincy +7 last night. They often run a Double the Spread promo. Tonight, I already won with my Caesars 25$ TD scorer boost with Adams. The deals are out there.

Today I have Kent State/Toledo O61.5 and Clemson -3.5. All the other lines I liked have moved too much to be relevant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT