ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The New Ivies

I collect MBUs by watching the Food Network sometimes. If we get any Game 7s in the NHL no way.
The Food Network is good stuff, but like going shopping in a grocery store, you can’t watch it while hungry!

I also like the show on B1G network with Jenny Dell where they go to different campuses and eat

That would be my dream job!

Reactions: Greene Rice FIG
Well we agree again! I just wish that anyone proposing violence, especially attributing it to our fans, saw consequences.
I’ve gotten caught up in name-calling and be rating people on this board, and it’s certainly something that I proud of and I’m trying to do a better job of not doing so

We’re all Rutgers fans and you want to see this success of the program, and it’s natural that we would have different viewpoints on things

That’s what makes life interesting, because if everybody thought the same same, things would not only be boring, but not normal

Our country gives China most favored nation trading status so we are economically supporting China.

Oh, and where did that 14,000 number come from, Hamas?

Not quite up to date. Please share estimates from your sources.

Our country gives China most favored nation trading status so we are economically supporting China.

Oh, and where did that 14,000 number come from, Hamas?
All World Trade Organization members are granted Most Favorite Nation status as part of the process of joining the WTO. When Commie China was admitted the USA along with every WTO country automatically granted Red China MFN status.
America didn't make a special category on its own, China's MFN category is because both the USA and China are members of the WTO

on the source,of children's death in Gaza
The U.N. children's agency said on Sunday over 13,000 children have been killed in Gaza in Israel's offensive, adding many kids were suffering from severe malnutrition and did not "even have the energy to cry."
UNICEF Executive Director Catherine Russell did not provide a source for the child fatality figure during an interview with CBS News.
When asked if Russell was referring to the agency's own estimate or was basing the figure on reporting from authorities in Hamas-governed Gaza, a UNICEF spokesperson pointed to a press statement by the U.N. children's agency that attributed the figure to Gaza's health ministry.
https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...dren-killed-gaza-israel-offensive-2024-03-17/

just because the source can't be trusted, I believe there are many Gaza children dead, and might be in the close to 6 figures ( edit should have said 5, but will leave 6 in to show I made a mistake counting fingers 😌) because of all of what war brings with it.
Hamas might be padding the total, but the total probably is a disgusting amount
all the same.

Last edited:
All World Trade Organization members are granted Most Favorite Nation status as part of the process of joining the WTO. When Commie China was admitted the USA along with every WTO country automatically granted Red China MFN status.
America didn't make a special category on its own, China's MFN category is because both the USA and China are members of the WTO

on the source,of children's death in Gaza
The U.N. children's agency said on Sunday over 13,000 children have been killed in Gaza in Israel's offensive, adding many kids were suffering from severe malnutrition and did not "even have the energy to cry."
UNICEF Executive Director Catherine Russell did not provide a source for the child fatality figure during an interview with CBS News.
When asked if Russell was referring to the agency's own estimate or was basing the figure on reporting from authorities in Hamas-governed Gaza, a UNICEF spokesperson pointed to a press statement by the U.N. children's agency that attributed the figure to Gaza's health ministry.
https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...dren-killed-gaza-israel-offensive-2024-03-17/

just because the source can't be trusted, I believe there are many Gaza children dead, and might be in the close to 6 figures because of all of what war brings with it.
all the same.

6 Figures when even Hamas (obviously a biased source) puts it at 14 thousand?

what was said:
"might be in the close to 6 figures because of all of what war brings with it.
all the same. "
( edit for oops my mistake, should have said 5 figures)

Last edited:
what was said:
"might be in the close to 6 figures because of all of what war brings with it.
all the same. "
Close to 100,000?

• Wow
Reactions: MADHAT1
Close to 100,000?
my apologies, should have been close to 5 figures not the 6 like I posted by mistake.
I won't make any excuses, just admit to the dumb mistake
In another thread someone said ( something like this) TKR has some dumb members, looks like I just proved that point 😕

LOL

Yeah no one at any college protested Vietnam or Iraq right?

Ukraine targets Russian infrastructure which Israel can do too. It elects not to do so.

Which family did Biden drone? Did you do what Rapin Don did and confuse him with President Obama who used a drone to kill Anwar Al-Awlaki, an American citizen and terrorist? You had 4 years to charge him with that, likely everything else, you failed at that. At least you got a wall Mexico paid for and Hillary locked up though. Oh right.
We are talking about why these kids didn't protest until it involved Israel. and once again, get better news sources

CNN —
Ten members of one family – including seven children – are dead after a US drone strike targeting a vehicle in a residential neighborhood of Kabul, a relative of the dead told CNN.

The US carried out what it called a defensive airstrike in Kabul, targeting a suspected ISIS-K suicide bomber who posed an “imminent” threat to the airport, US Central Command said Sunday.

We are talking about why these kids didn't protest until it involved Israel. and once again, get better news sources

CNN —
Ten members of one family – including seven children – are dead after a US drone strike targeting a vehicle in a residential neighborhood of Kabul, a relative of the dead told CNN.

The US carried out what it called a defensive airstrike in Kabul, targeting a suspected ISIS-K suicide bomber who posed an “imminent” threat to the airport, US Central Command said Sunday.

Yup. And no protests when Putin threatened nuclear sites and Russian troops murdered and raped civilians in captured parts of Ukraine. And then there's Assad and Syria, Isis in their califate, and on and on.

Not quite up to date. Please share estimates from your sources.

Still waiting on your estimate of # children killed in Gaza. I searched for an Israeli estimate but couldn’t find one

I believe Hamas is horrible - but all those kids were not. Netanyahu and his right wing government need to go.

Still waiting on your estimate of # children killed in Gaza. I searched for an Israeli estimate but couldn’t find one

I believe Hamas is horrible - but all those kids were not. Netanyahu and his right wing government need to go.
Blame Hamas. They are the ones who bombed the pier we built to get Aid in. They are the ones who steal supplies and keep help from getting in.

As of March 2023, more than 70,000 Afghan and Pakistani civilians are estimated to have died as a direct result of the war. The United States military in 2017 relaxed its rules of engagement for airstrikes in Afghanistan, which resulted in a massive increase in civilian casualties.

How come the students didn't care about those innocent lives?

As of March 2023, more than 70,000 Afghan and Pakistani civilians are estimated to have died as a direct result of the war. The United States military in 2017 relaxed its rules of engagement for airstrikes in Afghanistan, which resulted in a massive increase in civilian casualties.

Doesn’t
Fit
Their
Narrative

The amount of antisemitism in this country is staggering. I grew up around Jewish people but I never realized how bad it was until recently

Not crazy stat I saw as there’s around 16 million Jews in the world, which was the number when Hitler started his reign of terror

So it’s essentially taken nearly 100 years to replenish the population- which is insane

Reactions: bac2therac
75% of those who live there support what Hamas did
So kill over

Maybe they should have. Most children are not terrorists.

So kill over

They absolutely should have
Which goes to show you what this is all about

Hating and the ultimate destruction of the Jews is their outward stated goal, and their actions during these protests, and as lack of previous protests for the US doing things just like Israel is doing right now (killing innocent kids) proves what they’re really about

And who are you to tell a country who its leader should be
Give it 6 to 12 months and those who can vote in Israel will tell Netanyahu the same.

And who are you to tell a country who its leader should be
When they polled the children what % supported Hamas? Have you no empathy when thousands of children are killed? Sad.

So kill over

No but sadly in that environment, they grow up to be terrorists. Any loss of innocent life is horrible. It’s not our job to tell Israel how to protect itself anymore than it was Canada’s job to tell us how to respond to 911
If these kids were standing on the lawn with signs that said “cease fire now or save human life or stop funding Israel’s war” I’d say good job and welcome them to stay there until their hearts content. But that’s not what this was.

There's still hope for the college students of today...

Well now we know what Bill Ackman is doing with some of the money he used to donate to Harvard. He still donates millions to other charities.

Give it 6 to 12 months and those who can vote in Israel will tell Netanyahu the same.

When they polled the children what % supported Hamas? Have you no empathy when thousands of children are killed? Sad.
then they will vote Bibi out, they tried before but he keeps coming back. I dont think any other PM would have reacted differently to a massacre and rape of Israelis

war is ugly. You want to spare the lives of children as much as possible but the reality is harsh. please spare me the dying children routine..you mean the children who grow up to want to kill Jews? You can go all around the world if you want to play the empathy for children, it was a sham that has been used at the border.

Pro-Israel folks will never be convinced that Israel has over-stepped its response and that it should refrain from further action. The Hamas Oct attack was absolutely atrocious, yes. And a measured response to that attack was understandable and appropriate. Yet what's transpired since is crazy excessive.

Further, to be critical of the ongoing Israeli conduct does not make you anti-Israel or anti-Semitic. It also doesn't make you pro-Hamas. So take a step back and de-escalate the rhetoric.

Focus on the underlying root cause of the conflict. Until a two-state solution is in place, peace will be illusive. And atrocities will continue.

Now... move this thread to the CE board.

Pro-Israel folks will never be convinced that Israel has over-stepped its response and that it should refrain from further action. The Hamas Oct attack was absolutely atrocious, yes. And a measured response to that attack was understandable and appropriate. Yet what's transpired since is crazy excessive.

Further, to be critical of the ongoing Israeli conduct does not make you anti-Israel or anti-Semitic. It also doesn't make you pro-Hamas. So take a step back and de-escalate the rhetoric.

Focus on the underlying root cause of the conflict. Until a two-state solution is in place, peace will be illusive. And atrocities will continue.

Hamas/Palestine doesn’t want a two state solution
So there is that

This 👆👆👆

Everything about it is accurate, except that Hamas does not want a two-state solution

Hence, indiscriminantly (right or wrong, it’s happening) bombing the **** out of anybody and everyone

This 👆👆👆

Everything about it is accurate, except that Hamas does not want a two-state solution

Hence, indiscriminantly (right or wrong, it’s happening) bombing the **** out of anybody and everyone
Not about who "wants" what. It's about what's "needed." Compromise is called for, for the sake of lasting peace and a future free from violence.

Not about who "wants" what. It's about what's "needed." Compromise is called for, for the sake of lasting peace and a future free from violence.
Tough to work out a 2 state solution with 700,000 Israeli settlers living in West Bank which is under Israeli occupation.

Reactions: Kbee3
Terrorists don’t care about what’s “needed” and they sure as hell don’t care about compromise

if that percentage of Americans were killed and raped here would you even consider America overstepping

Why does Israel have to retaliate with a “measured “ response ?

You get attacked as Israel did - you kick the shit out of the enemy - not with a measured response.

Furthermore Hamas said it will repeat what occurred on October 7

You don’t deal with savages with appeasement. You kill the cancer !

Hamas/Palestine doesn’t want a two state solution
So there is that
Hamas doesn't but the average Palestinian want it.
Just like a lot of leaders some just don't care if that happens if they lose power because of it.
The two state solution would stop the Palestinians in the West Bank from losing their land to expanding new Jewish settlements
Hamas and other terrorist groups use that land gram as an excuse for their terrorist actions and he Palestinian people see Isreal as an oppressor for the way Palestinians have little recorse to keep the land thir families lived on for many years because the Israeli leagle system is more geared for Jewish rights that Palestinians receiving justice.

That's no excuse for the terrorism and hostage taking by Hamas, but shows why many Palestinians don't like Israel
From cradle to grave many Israelis and Palestinians dislike each other and lack the trust to work out a deal that would be in both of their best interest

Reactions: Kbee3
Agree

Now tell to the guys who have tunnels under schools & hospitals and flew into their neighbors country on parachutes raping women & putting babies in ovens

Imagine a country

- Where those people chanting "Jew will not replace us" are called "very fine people"

- Where terrorists who beat the police are labeled "hostages", including ones waving a Confederate flag and another with a "Camp Auschwitz" sweatshirt

Now, you wouldn't know of such a country where a "leader" of one party says those things and millions of sheep bleat them while calling others anti-Semitic, now would you?
So true.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Imagine a country

- Where those people chanting "Jew will not replace us" are called "very fine people"

- Where terrorists who beat the police are labeled "hostages", including ones waving a Confederate flag and another with a "Camp Auschwitz" sweatshirt

Now, you wouldn't know of such a country where a "leader" of one party says those things and millions of sheep bleat them while calling others anti-Semitic, now would you?

As they say, two wrongs don't make a right.

Hamas doesn't but the average Palestinian want it.
Just like a lot of leaders some just don't care if that happens if they lose power because of it.
The two state solution would stop the Palestinians in the West Bank from losing their land to expanding new Jewish settlements
Hamas and other terrorist groups use that land gram as an excuse for their terrorist actions and he Palestinian people see Isreal as an oppressor for the way Palestinians have little recorse to keep the land thir families lived on for many years because the Israeli leagle system is more geared for Jewish rights that Palestinians receiving justice.

That's no excuse for the terrorism and hostage taking by Hamas, but shows why many Palestinians don't like Israel
From cradle to grave many Israelis and Palestinians dislike each other and lack the trust to work out a deal that would be in both of their best interest
There are two fundamentalist members of the Israeli government who have made it quite clear what they would have Israel do to Palestinians living in the West Bank and Gaza. From the news coming out of both places it appears that they have a lot of power.
BTW, anyone know what percentage of Gaza's population is children ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Morrischiano
Agree

Now tell to the guys who have tunnels under schools & hospitals and flew into their neighbors country on parachutes raping women & putting babies in ovens
Has anyone explained why it took one of the supposedly best trained military in the world with some of the best military intel in the world OVER 5 HOURS to respond to the attacks? Keep in mind, Israel is roughly the size of Delaware.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT