ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Thoughts On PSU v. OSU This Weekend

Penn State last beat Ohio State in 2016. They're just a larger speed bump than most for the Buckeyes.

Only thought ever for a game like this where we still have to play both- never want PSU to win any game, ever. But want both teams to put a hurting on each other.

Rutgers > Rest of the B1G > OSU > Mich > PSU

That's how you root
Funny though- as a kid in the 60's-70's I loved Michigan and hated OSU. Kind of still hate both but JH has put Michigan to just above PSU in the dog shit pile

Reactions: RU848789
Funny though- as a kid in the 60's-70's I loved Michigan and hated OSU. Kind of still hate both but JH has put Michigan to just above PSU in the dog shit pile

Funny you say that. About the time we get invited to the B1G my shit talking OSU buddy gives me the lowdown. He specifically mentioned "no one likes Penn State" and "you will find out for yourself why Michigan and their fans are the most hated in the conference, not OSU"

He also said no one cares we're here either ha ha

Gotta say he was spot on

Reactions: thegock
Last PSU win in Columbus was 2011. A lot of streaks on the line on both sides.

Only thought ever for a game like this where we still have to play both- never want PSU to win any game, ever. But want both teams to put a hurting on each other.
What does that mean put a “hurting”?
You want guys injured, sore etc ?

While I think this could be Penn State's year to beat OSU, I can't fathom rooting for them at all.

I always rooted for Michigan against the Woody Hayes OSU teams, but now have in-laws who were from Columbus and OSU fans...and now hate Michigan almost as much as Penn State.

Rutgers > Rest of the B1G > OSU > Mich > PSU

That's how you root

Allow me to modify slightly:

Rutgers > Rest of the B1G > OSU >>>Mich>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PSU

Last edited:
Hypothetical: If ND someday joins, do they replace PSU as the most hated team ? To me, yes. My second favorite team every week is always who ND faces .

I think PSU will have as a good a chance as they’ve ever had. McCord isn’t Stroud. He’s probably getting better though.

Even with Stroud last year, OSU needed some defensive heroics to pull away iirc. If it was at PSU, I’d think they’d win but at OSU, I’m not as sure.

Pedd State fans I know think this is the year for them.
And I gotta say they looked awful impressive against U Mass.

• Haha
Reactions: BROTHERSKINNY

I have nothing against Michigan (more than OSU or any other Big10 football program… except pedd state . But 100% agree my dislike for Michigan right now is all about their weird, creepy, d-bag coach.

Reactions: ldwnmas
Have only watched since the RU game finished, but I do think PSU is beatable, while I think beating OSU would require a miracle. That PSU center keeps firing low snaps, which makes it a lot harder for Allar.

Michigan was my favorite team until I arrived at Rutgers in 1980. I even know their fight song, lol. Now I hate them almost as much as all of the other B1G teams, especially given Harbaugh's creepy/douchy crap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT