ADVERTISEMENT

Weekend Rooting Guide

The Kansas win is big but still, they have the same Q1-Q2 wins as us, 2 Q3 losses and a worse SOS than us. We need to up our metrics for me to say we're safely ahead of them, but I think even at this moment we have at least an argument.

If Ru wins tomorrow gap is cut pretty much

Gators hang on, just need a couple more id think.

BYU getting smoked at a terrible Oklahoma State team, they could start sliding toward the bubble

Gators hang on, just need a couple more id think.

BYU getting smoked at a terrible Oklahoma State team, they could start sliding toward the bubble
Im not in love with BYU. They only 3 wins vs field...Iowa State, San Diego State and Texas. Their non conference sos is 289 but what they did was beat the crap out of those quad 4 schools and thats why they have an absurd net of 9. I dont think with that net from that conference they are in serious danger...not even sure that a borderline 2/3 loss will knock them down more than 5-6 spots. They do have 5 very tough games coming up before finishing with Ok State again...probably 2-4 will do it for them..right now they are a 6 seed type

Please get a win tomorrow and make this interesting

Also want UConn to lose so Purdue goes to 1

If Iowa wins this the only real difference to RU is the RU win over Northwestern
We beat the same 3...nebby shu wisky
And Iowa has like 4 q1 games coming up

Not too worried about Iowa stealing a bid. They will be underdogs in at least three of their last 5 games (at Michigan State, at Illinois, at Northwestern). They also play Penn State and Illinois at home.

Not too worried about Iowa stealing a bid. They will be underdogs in at least three of their last 5 games (at Michigan State, at Illinois, at Northwestern). They also play Penn State and Illinois at home.
Don’t count them out they can shoot and run good stuff, great defense …this could propel them

If we go 6-1 we'll be in, if we go 5-2 we'll be out. Not really worth sweating the other stuff honestly.

Yeah the 5-2 scenerio has to involve a Purdue win....or at wisky/nebby but only if J Will arrival is factored in....cant count on that

Wisconsin needs a turnaround because we dont have a marquee win

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT