ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What is the Name of the Song Played on This Presentation?

RutgersMO

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2001
Rutgers & NJ @ Heart
Big Bang Fan here. Didn't start watching it until a few years before it ended.

Now I'm catching up on season 1 - the end.

Love and respect the writing, characters and portrayals of the characters. And absolutely loved the theme from the Bare Naked Ladies (Brilliant).

Somehow I wound up on this page .....and was looking at the relationships...but about 2-3 mins in I feel in love with the music that was played for this presentation.

Anyone have a clue, what is the name of this song, who wrote it and what is the name of the group?

Thanks in advance

MO

After season 8, it goes downhill fast…9/10 were mediocre…11/12 just so bad

also have no clue about the song

Big Bang Fan here. Didn't start watching it until a few years before it ended.

Now I'm catching up on season 1 - the end.

Love and respect the writing, characters and portrayals of the characters. And absolutely loved the theme from the Bare Naked Ladies (Brilliant).

Somehow I wound up on this page .....and was looking at the relationships...but about 2-3 mins in I feel in love with the music that was played for this presentation.

Anyone have a clue, what is the name of this song, who wrote it and what is the name of the group?

Thanks in advance

MO

"Never Letting Go" by Vexento

@Tango Two

really appreciate this.

Just jamming with my 6 and then 12 string guitars to the song (putting in melody lines over the top.

Love the feeling and melancholy sadness in the song,

MO
If this happens to you a lot and you have a smartphone Shazam is the app you seek.

Reactions: RutgersMO
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT