ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What Were Some of Your Favorite Skits/Characters on the David Letterman Show?

Love you brother - you have earned her total love and respect from day one.

All true and nothing equates fear more than a first date warning that shall always stick with someone "Let me tell you, I can always stay away longer than you"

Or, as a kid- an 8 y/o girl in Jamaica, her grandmother made her sleep with a bunch of cats and kittens- and she was told that during sleep, they can suck your soul from your breath- so- what does said little girl do- take those cats to the roof of the house and drop each one 8 times. She didn't want to be responsible for their death but her warning to them is that she only left them with 1 life.

That is my wife- and it comes in a package of 5ft9, 125lbs of pure innocent beauty lol
My respect level just went wayyyyyy up. In layman's terms, I am once again scared shitless of that gentle Jamaican soul!! With full affection, of course, because she's a lover of those she doesn't drop from the roof. :-)

My respect level just went wayyyyyy up. In layman's terms, I am once again scared shitless of that gentle Jamaican soul!! With full affection, of course, because she's a lover of those she doesn't drop from the roof. :-)
I am surprised she never shared that story with you. I am sure she did tell you of her friend she stabbed a pencil through her hand in school. lol And still class president...She didnt even remember it until the girl was working the perfume at Nordstrom and called her over and in the middle of all the fun stories, she reminded her...with a damn scar on her hand.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RutgersRaRa
I am surprised she never shared that story with you. I am sure she did tell you of her friend she stabbed a pencil through her hand in school. lol And still class president...She didnt even remember it until the girl was working the perfume at Nordstrom and called her over and in the middle of all the fun stories, she reminded her...with a damn scar on her hand.
We are definitely due for a catch-up dinner/drink/hangout this summer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT