ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Yankee Stadium Parking

FrostyTheWestie

Redshirt
Feb 23, 2013
I'm heading to the Rutgers event at the Yankees-Brewers game Sunday, and I'm looking for recommendations on where to park.

I'm looking for the most convenient lot, close to the Stadium and easy in/out when driving from NJ/GWB.

I know I can park for $10 on 143rd Street, but I'm not looking for the cheapest lot. I'm OK paying $47 for one of the lots near the stadium. Just looking for advice on which one is best.

If you are coming from jersey Imo the easiest is the 161st garage at macombs damn bridge road off the major Deegan. When you leave turn right go over the bridge and get in the Harlem river drive up to the George Washington.

Reactions: T2Kplus20
If you are coming from jersey Imo the easiest is the 161st garage at macombs damn bridge road off the major Deegan. When you leave turn right go over the bridge and get in the Harlem river drive up to the George Washington.
Completely agreed. Best parking deck by far.

First, don't try to get there just before the game. There is plenty to do and see so get there early and enjoy the day. Disagree on the parking deck if you do get there late, close to the start of the game. If you go up multiple levels it will take you forever to get out! The parking deck is great if you park on ground level.
There are a few parking lots South of the parking deck that are easy to get out of.
Patience is the key to leaving. It is just going to take time if you stay for the entire game. There are no magic routes to get back to the GW Bridge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT