ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball PREVIEW/LIVE THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the team showed up today in a game I'm sure the entire country watched till the end. Hope this lights a fire under Pike to get some recruits/players in here with Baker, RHJr and potentially McConnell gone. And jfc Paul get your sh1t together

This game was 110% on Pike and I don’t want to hear otherwise from anyone on this board.

The players played their asses off and deserved to win that game.
The Pikiell apologists and Jerry Carino will be out in full force shortly. But congrats to Pikiell for the big contract extension that he fooled everyone into.

Lost on a hustle play. No one boxed out and we got out worked. Should never happen in that situation with 3 guys around the ball.

Reactions: nolanpa and QD43
Well… it would have been nice to win this one, but in the end, a double OT game getting on a plane to go play Alabama would have been real tough.

Reactions: Danprusa_4
****ing Atkinson... the game of his life... he couldn't miss if he tried. Grad student from Yale. Damn.

Reactions: HeywoodGiant
Pathetic defensive showing. Just ****ing outright disgraceful.

The refs didn't help either. But just piss poor pathetic defense.

The Lilly Leprechauns can do their stupid little jigs all the way to SD and I hope Bama ****ing crushes them.

Reactions: Rokodesh
An incredible inability to make STOPS. A team which prides itself on defense demonstrated little of it when it counted most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT