ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball PREVIEW/LIVE THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. And there’s really no point when you’re not face to face like actual men saying it in front of eachother

Uhm you do realize you're agreeing with the person that attacked other posters first, right? That's why you, your posts and your messages makes no sense at all.

Uhm you do realize you're agreeing with the person that attacked other posters first, right? That's why you, your posts and your messages makes no sense at all.
I’m not agreeing with anyone. I told Bethlehem to stfu up too and he’s calmed down. I’m not agreeing with stupidity and drunkness. That’s some childish shit.

And then you go and violate your own policies. You're cringey AF buddy
No one has policies here but you. Legit you’re going to wake up in the morning and see how much of a fool you made of yourself. You’re very mature. Keep it up !

I’m not agreeing with anyone. I told Bethlehem to stfu up too and he’s calmed down. I’m not agreeing with stupidity and drunkness. That’s some childish shit.
Did he? After 6 posts of offensive talk he probably just got tired..I don't think your self-righteous post had anything to do with it

No one has policies here but you. Legit you’re going to wake up in the morning and see how much of a fool you made of yourself. You’re very mature. Keep it up !
Uh ok. You're 12 years old. Got it. You should have just said that at first.

This is truly unbelievable there was a 5 minute delay in the first game due to power outage
In the in between game time there was another 10-20 minute delay for the same issue
Then we go to double overtime to get us to St Patrick’s day ☘️
so the fighting Irish can make a last second shot after midnight on st Patricks day to defeat us😳
Btw we were originally supposed to play Wyoming not ND
RU screw alive and well

He did the same fuking thing in the Indiana game before Ron sunk the 3 to win. Paul sucks at the inbound.. Period. Literately multiple times this year he has given the ball away to give the other team the ball. Call a fuking timeout or chuck it down the court… Anything but giving other team the equivalent of a pass infront of our basketball.
Needs a sports psychologist

He did the same fuking thing in the Indiana game before Ron sunk the 3 to win. Paul sucks at the inbound.. Period. Literately multiple times this year he has given the ball away to give the other team the ball. Call a fuking timeout or chuck it down the court… Anything instead of giving the other team the equivalent of a pass infront of our basketball.
I don't get it. He panics every time. Have Caleb or even Miller throw it in. Paul is a guaranteed turnover

I don't get it. He panics every time. Have Caleb or even Miller throw it in. Paul is a guaranteed turnover
Don’t get me wrong he has made some great plays too but definitely has consistently made critical errors… None… None of the other guys have made critical errors. Maybe not made plays but PM is a turnover/critical error machine. He is in the mid 80’s in turnovers after this game and maybe more the JY had.

Geo definitely didn’t drive and dish enough and Ron didn’t get enough looks (he was knocking them down) and should have gotten the ball more, but he also shares the blame because he didn’t move/cut enough.

The team stood around too much..

Reactions: socaldave
Crushing loss but let's get ready for next year. At the end of the day a very hard fought exciting game that we could have and should won.....but that's why they call it March Madness. Some big shots were hit at the end
Disappointing

Crushing loss but let's get ready for next year. At the end of the day a very hard fought exciting game that we could have and should won.....but that's why they call it March Madness. Some big shots were hit at the end
Disappointing
I'm slightly concerned for next year. Really wish we had a couple more games with this group.

Paul is more instinctive.when he is in the flow of the game he makes some crazy unique passes or shots not many can or is willing to try, but when he is on the sidelines inbounding, it's like he is way too analytical in his thought process on who to pass to like who is our best FT shooter, who is our best ball handler, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT