ADVERTISEMENT

Rentals in Lakewood area

FELONIOUSMONK

Heisman Winner
Apr 1, 2012
But not In Lakewood. Up and down the parkway 20 miles or so or towards the beach or even inland.. Commuting from Jamesburg to Lakewood now and it is just a bit too much .. If anyone knows of anything coming up let me know.....joel@ecinj.com Thanks gents..

Monk- are you looking for a house or an apartment? Keep in mind if you are going to be up or down the Parkway 20 miles or so, you will have issues with summer traffic on Friday and sometimes on Mondays.

Going towards the beach, Brick may be your best option. You could live near the Metedeconk River off of Princeton Ave or Hooper Ave, and have a manageable commute, and be within 10-15 minutes of some nice beaches. Would also put you within decent driving distance to some good towns along the shore for bars and restaurants. Brick has plenty of those. You probably know that along Route 70 from Brick to Lakehurst, there are lots of retirement communities and the associated traffic driving issues.

Jackson is a good option, but it will be quieter and less bars, restaurants and entertainment options.

King, Don't know if it will be just me or my albatross as well. .Apartment? House? ..Don't need a lot of space. The company has a an agent checking it out but just in case I want to explore options on my own. Traffic not a concern. .I know the lay of the land fairly well..

I've got a 1600 sf home on one of the nicest streets in Freehold Boro w a fenced yard and a full basement available in June.

Originally posted by KingHigh:
I've got a 1600 sf home on one of the nicest streets in Freehold Boro w a fenced yard and a full basement available in June.
Did you get all the bloodstains off the floors?

Originally posted by RU4Real:

Originally posted by KingHigh:
Did you get all the bloodstains off the floors?
Shit man I told you that in confidence.

I live in Belmar now but looking to move a bit west. Wall township, Neptune, and shark river hills all have places for fair prices. and your close enough to the beach to enjoy it but far enough away not to deal with the BS it brings as well...good luck on your search!

Jamesburg to Lakewood isn't that bad. Take RT 33 east towards Howell. At the first circle hop onto 34 and take to the parkway for a quick 8 mins on parkway south.

Heaven thank you. That is a perfect location for me.. Chip I know how to get there .. It is almost 30 miles .. Half that would be better..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT