ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs JOHNNY game thread

Lewis needs to get it together. Some bad misses early on

Also did anyone see the opening lineup pic of Foreman? It was some random white guy lol

Lewis needs to get it together. Some bad misses early on

Also did anyone see the opening lineup pic of Foreman? It was some random white guy lol
Daniels playing a great all around game thus far with 4 points, a block, an assist and forced turnover

Reactions: AD888
I would assume were doing OK if its tied early considering were 7 point dogs.

This has to be one of the worse St.Johns teams that I have watched in many years.Rutgers just might get a road win tonight .Daniels leading the offense.13-8 Rutgers

Reactions: RUbytheshore
They are playing good defense. If only they can make some shots. Greg Lewis better not try shooting a jumper again lol

Looks like we still have problems making shots but the defense looks improved and that we're trying to make up for our offensive deficiencies by pushing it up the court and trying to get easy buckets.

I feel like I have seen this before. St john's was absolutely ice cold, but RU couldn't get the lead above 10 points. I do not see this ending well.

St Johns has been just chucking low quality shots. A few fell. We're playing good basketball on both ends. What a look by Corey to find foreman there. We will win this game.

Need to start hitting some outside shots, but overall pretty good effort so far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT