ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Michigan State 2/18/16

We have three women in double figures. That's what I have hoped for all season. We need this going into the remainder of the season and B1G tourney.

ah I wanted to go tonight too but damn head cold...seems like for a change an exciting hard fought game....RU up 61-51...dig deep and close this out. Hollivay to the line...makes one of 2....62-51

We can't let this happen!!!! Come on ladies. Get tough here. This is YOUR game to win.

Melting down...63-60...MSU scoring every possession and RU doing nothing on offense...Copper fouled out...they must score here

I can't believe this team. Is MSU that resilient? Or are we caving here?

What is MSU shooting from the FT line? 90%??? Unbelievable. Now down by 2. COME ON!!!!

Unbelievable women! Sorry, but this is a choke job. Good bye NCAA's

67-65 ... MSU has the ball ... WTF is up with RUslack of toughness in almost every sport?

This is supposed to NOT happen with our women. Our men? That's another story. But we've led in double digits all game, and now we choke at the end. Unconscionable.

Tired of constantly seeing the same damn result ... Rather see a 20 point loss

Goodbye NCAA...no excuse CVS..MSU strategy to get to the line worked

One of the worst collapses ever at the RAC...no excuses but im sure someone will blame the refs

18-3 run over 4 minutes is atrocious on CVS part

NO, NO, NO!!!!! That cannot happen. A choke job to end all choke jobs. Goodbye NCAA's. How do you cave like this? MSU did to Rutgers what Rutgers has done to other teams for years. We foul them time after time and they beat us shooting something like 90% from the FT line. That's unbelievable. Disgusting!

Face it .. We'll never get over the hump in any sport ... We may get 2nd once in awhile ... Never first in the B1G

Face it .. We'll never get over the hump in any sport ... We may get 2nd once in awhile ... Never first in the B1G
As much as tonight's implosion hurts, I disagree with you. We've only been in conference two years. If ten years from now we're also rans, then you have a point. I still see us doing well in soccer (m &w), wrestling, women's BB and eventually FB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT