ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Wagner 7pm 2 RAC @ 7pm

Thompson fouls out - too many turnovers -19. Wagner has 21.
RU now with 20.
86-43.

Amazing score. It makes me wonder how much we learned from it. Did we overmuch Wagner so much that we don't get a lot of development from this, or did we make strides in playing as a team on both ends of the floor? We may see when the competition gets stronger.

This isn't supposed to be a criticism. Good teams are capable of hammering weak ones, and we just did.

Amazing score. It makes me wonder how much we learned from it. Did we overmuch Wagner so much that we don't get a lot of development from this, or did we make strides in playing as a team on both ends of the floor? We may see when the competition gets stronger.

This isn't supposed to be a criticism. Good teams are capable of hammering weak ones, and we just did.
When a team is incorporating 3 new starters ( Adams, Petticord and Bates ) into the lineup, including 2 transfers you learn and gain a lot of development from every single game. Team also incorporated 2 major reserves, both freshmen.

After I watched this game, they need and will probably get at least 40 points per game from Smikle, Adams and Petticord. They are that good. Then you add in Cornwell who could be a doubled double machine.

That will go a long way to getting to 70 plus points per game.

Last edited:
When a team is incorporating 3 new starters ( Adams, Petticord and Bates ) into the lineup, including 2 transfers you learn and gain a lot of development from every single game. Team also incorporated 2 major reserves, both freshmen.

After I watched this game, they need and will probably get at least 40 points per game from Smikle, Adams and Petticord. They are that good. Then you add in Cornwell who could be a doubled double machine.

That will go a long way to getting to 70 plus points per game.
Can't forget Kassondra Brown. She is another potential double-double. They have to keep her in the mix of things.

Reactions: MADHAT1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT