ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Buffalo Round 1 Game Thread

Hmm ... 3 absolutely wide open 3s, all misses, but somehow get 3 offensive rebounds (height), and then get a layup (height) and an and-1 ... maybe we should STOP shooting 3s and GO INSIDE !!

the defensive intensity in this game is lacking....20 points for Buffalo already, they have a midget on their team. I am expecting a win today. Buffalo does not have the athleticism at all, does RU have the mental focus though to win without making stupid mistakes

how could a player leave the team on the eve of the NCAA tourney, I realize that she was a grad transfer but good lord, what the ****, what kind of behavior is that

one argument for stop taking so many transfers

Buffalo hits a prayer at the buzzer at end of 1st. ugh

RU losing 27-21 and Buffalo can shoot like crazy

how could a player leave the team on the eve of the NCAA tourney, I realize that she was a grad transfer but good lord, what the ****, what kind of behavior is that

one argument for stop taking so many transfers
Unreal,eh?

Entertaining first quarter ... Buffalo handling the 55 easily ... seems to be the same pass pattern each time ... Buffalo hits an ugly banked three before the end.

Confident RU will come back. Lots of time.

Only at Rutgers can a season start with a 2-game jump on the entire conference halfway through the schedule, and end with THREE ! (3) players gone off the team and a disastrous end

Reactions: bac2therac
Rutgers defense missing in action.Buffalo leads 34-30. Dillard has four 3 pointers.

I'm sure she had a good reason. Considering we are short handed, the defense looks good. Considering the way they shoot, we are only 4 down. And that is bad defense?

Reactions: Abro1975
Down 36-32 w 5 min in half. Buffalo is a great shooting team. RU hitting too, but missing some layups as well.

T Mack ice cold isn't helping.

I'm sure she had a good reason. Considering we are short handed, the defense looks good. Considering the way they shoot, we are only 4 down. And that is bad defense?
Both teams are playing poor defense.Buffalo playing harder for loose balls.Arantes on bench with 2 fouls.Buffalo leads 36-33.

Just setting my DVR to record the game, and realizing that it is listed as “whip around coverage” between four games. is there anywhere to see the game in its entirety?
You can watch it on the ESPN app

outscored them 22-14 this quarter

RU 43 Buffalo 41 halftime...will take it...much much better quarter but come on letting them get 3s at the buzzer each quarter

Buff w the last sec buzzer shot AGAIN !!! damn

RU still up though 43-41. Our bigs are losing too many balls underneath and missing layups. n.
And we are missing too many foul shots.

Yet we are winning !!!! 43- 41

Great quarter!

Only downer was another three pointer at the end by Buffalo.

Way to come back and go into the half with the lead!!!!!

And the Rutgers guarantee buzzer beater strikes again. We’ve reached the saturation point, other teams will now hit it every single quarter against us.

Just had a friend totally upset that they could not watch the whole game on ESPN2 but they have Directtv...just to reiterate the whole game is on channel 788 on Directtv.

Rutgers leads 52-43 start of second half.Pressure defense Buffalo wilting .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT