ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers vs Northwestern / Game Thread

what a dumb team we are. i know to come back down 24 blah blah, but the epitome of this season is Geo Baker rushing a pass for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to a man WHO IS NOT OPEN when we could run down the clock and get a good shot up. hahah. its the funniest not funny situation of all time. And ron, please shoot more because no one else on our team was having a career type of game................................(the dots indicate my extreme sarcasm/thrown remote control at my tv)

Season is done so give Jaden some time before he transfers and we have 0 talent on the roster next year

Mulcahy and Cliff sure looked good tonight. Not sure the world is ending after this season.

Wished Harper would have driven to basket instead....but great comeback. I thought it was going down....bummer.

Reactions: rubjk
Baker and Harper were no shows at crunch time..Rutgers loss the game because of rebounding ,3 point shooting and foul shooting.Really tough loss..Northwestern allowed Rutgers to get back in the game thanks to Mulcahy and Cliff.

Reactions: William J. Leggett
Well, can't ask for a better shot there, but would've preferred a drive to the hoop...
Then I guess you could ask for a better shot, since you did.

I had no problem with that shot. Pinning your hopes on getting a game-deciding whistle on the road is not a winning strategy IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT