ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Washington GAME THREAD

Oh, I am sorry f-wad, I thought the point of the game was to score points. That's why I had asked why we didn't go for the FG when we had the chance. I know that when we're deep in our territory and we have too long to go, we would run. I am not a douche, unlike some young punk with a handful of posts under his belt.

By the way, if you would like to call me that to my face, invite me to your next tailgate. Once you leave your parents' basement, of course.

Really? Grown men fighting on a message board over a football game. Take it over to the current events board

Oh, I am sorry f-wad, I thought the point of the game was to score points. That's why I had asked why we didn't go for the FG when we had the chance. I know that when we're deep in our territory and we have too long to go, we would run. I am not a douche, unlike some young punk with a handful of posts under his belt.

By the way, if you would like to call me that to my face, invite me to your next tailgate. Once you leave your parents' basement, of course.

Nah, he was right. You've consistently sounded like an idiot (and a douche).

No showdown at high noon for me, but thx!

Reactions: Nickal0D1
shhh, can't question the new coach's learning curve...lol

so many coaching mistakes in this game is astounding

funny thing is I loved the ash hire. still do. and while the game has gone horribly wrong, i have been willing to give the benefit of the doubt. until that series

You do not know a lot about football. Quit while you're not very far behind.
ha..if you only knew ok...I know plenty but you guys are full of the excuses early. Nothing I said is wrong and if you THINK it is, validate your opinion

funny thing is I loved the ash hire. still do. and while the game has gone horribly wrong, i have been willing to give the benefit of the doubt. until that series
we're all frustrated but no way should this game look so out of reach so early. Ash has made a few mistakes here that are pretty mind boggling really. I get it's his first game as HC but at this level, his responsibility, what he makes etc etc, we can't afford to let him learn on the job.

Laviano looks real bad albeit, he has not had a lot of time but it's not like it's his first season here......

Hicks is clearly the best back and I like how they are at least trying to utilize grant

Haha black lot next Sat. Black Mustang with the red sripe. See you thete

well beamer ball with great special teams is surely long gone at RU...

Ive never been so calm in a game thread. I had no expectations coming into this season. Relax..do you realize the horrible personnel Flood left Ash with. Despite people propping Floods recruiting up like pollyannas it was brutal. Ash will have to recruit his way out of this mess

c'mon people, passions run high but no need for the threatening and bravado behavior. We are all RU fans, no need to call people out to lots for fist fights over differences of opinions.

That said.....

We really really suck when you can't even snap the ball properly

Ive never been so calm in a game thread. I had no expectations coming into this season. Relax..do you realize the horrible personnel Flood left Ash with. Despite people propping Floods recruiting up like pollyannas it was brutal. Ash will have to recruit his way out of this mess
you're not disappointed we've allowed two returns for touchdowns in the same game? i don't even know when the last time a rutgers team allowed that

Reactions: ntlrock1
Why do we look like we are not ready to play this game?
It just goes to show that you can take a coach from the best program is not going to do much if he does not have the talent. Not sure if Saban or Meyer would do any better with this team.
Flood is vindicated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT