Rutgers vs Wisconsin - Noon On Peacock

Yes

Incredibly annoying

Just read link above and clicked link in article

$5.99 month. Cancel anytime

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Melissa71
RU really needs to get aggressive with the B10 on scheduling these media times and venues. utter bs!
What do you mean "aggressive?" The Big Ten does as its TV partners tell them to do as long as it's within the paramaters of the contract.

This was part of the deal to get the big money NBC threw at the conference.

There will be basketball games on Peacock, too.

Purdue-Iowa on Peacock too that day. One of the best teams in the country — Washington — has also been on Peacock this year.

Last edited:
RU really needs to get aggressive with the B10 on scheduling these media times and venues. utter bs!
This athletic department will do as it’s told. What leverage does Rutgers have compared to the rest of the BIG. The conference saved us not the other way around. What are we gonna do not donate anymore lol. We are lucky we are not UCONN.

Last edited:
what do you mean "aggressive?" The Big Ten does as its TV partners tell them to do as long as it's within the paramaters of the contract.

This was part of the deal to get the big money NBC threw at the conference.

There will be basketball games on Peacock, too.

Purdue-Iowa on Peacock too that day. On of the best teams in the country has also been on Peacock this year?
all regional provisions have allowances, in media contracts, to alter venue. If RU beat Michigan on Saturday, you think we're on Peacock? RU needs to push the league to put our games on normal regional media

This athletic department will do as it’s told. What leverage does Rutgers have compared to the rest of the BIG. The conference saved us. It the other way around. What are we gonna do not donate anymore lol. We are lucky we are not UCONN.
you need to stop this thinking right now. We doubled what the BIG made, we didn't come hat in hand.

stop thinking like a loser, we do ok on tv given the abomination of football we've seen at the banks

This athletic department will do as it’s told. What leverage does Rutgers have compared to the rest of the BIG. The conference saved us. It the other way around. What are we gonna do not donate anymore lol. We are lucky we are not UCONN.
This is not a Rutgers thing. Penn State has already had a game on Peacock. If Peacock ever had a chance to grab a Michigan or Ohio Stat game, they would do that too and there wouldn't be damn thing either of those schools could do about it.

The Big Ten signed off on the deal. If enough ADs or presidents had objected to the deal it wouldn't have been signed. It's that simple.

This is not a Rutgers thing. Penn State has already had a game on Peacock. If Peacock ever had a chance to grab a Michigan or Ohio Stat game, they would do that too and there wouldn't be damn thing either of those schools could do about it.

The Big Ten signed off on the deal. If enough ADs or presidents had objected to the deal it wouldn't have been signed. It's that simple.
it just sucks

Is there way to listen to the game on the radio for free?
Where are you located? NY/NJ?
If so, 660 AM/ 101.9 FM is an option-Official Broadcast of Rutger University
NJ 93.5 FM/1450 AM is official RU broadcast
Scarlet Knights App has the 101.9 Official Rutgers Broadcast
88.7 WRSU is an option

If not in area, use your favorite radio streaming app Audacy or TuneIn to listen.

Michigan has been on The Cock
So has Washington.
Penn State already been on twice.

It’s not a death sentence to play on Peacock.

I hate steaming services for live sports.

They're great for movies and TV shows because there are no commercials. But you still get the commercials when watching sports.

And unless you feel like sitting thru 3 1/2 minutes of Progressive Insurance commercials, you have to "swap out" to live TV or another app. And then go back to the streaming app after the commercials. A process which itself takes almost 3 minutes (with my LG TV).

Davy Jones: The 'Dutchman' sails as its Captain commands!"

Beckett: And its Captain is to sail it as COMMANDED!"

Yeah, it's a loose fit. But I really do love that exchange.

If you have the right TV provider, it's simple to find and in HD. You must have some 1990s type cable TV service, I guess.
Not me . I can figure it out . But you must have missed the people here melting down because of the va tech game

• Haha
Reactions: Local Shill
Your home for Rutgers athletics.

Where are you located? NY/NJ?
If so, 660 AM/ 101.9 FM is an option-Official Broadcast of Rutger University
NJ 93.5 FM/1450 AM is official RU broadcast
Scarlet Knights App has the 101.9 Official Rutgers Broadcast
88.7 WRSU is an option

If not in area, use your favorite radio streaming app Audacy or TuneIn to listen.

Audacity and TuneIn are subscription right?

Is there a free stream?

Your home for Rutgers athletics.

Audacity and TuneIn are subscription right?

Is there a free stream?
TuneIn is free as far as I know. So is Audacy. Have them both on my Android phone, and list with no issues. They each may have premium channels, but pretty sure WFAN and 88.7 are free.

Damn. Was getting free access up until June. I may just subscribe. $5.99 a month and basketball season is coming up. Need to see if there are any shows on there I might like.

Reactions: ScarletDave
Fast X just dropped on Peacock.
Also, good opportunity to watch or rewatch all of Yellowstone.

Also, all the old WWF content is there.
I just rewatched the Undertaker-Mankind Hell In A Cell match.
Attitude Era was great.

Big fan of Peacock.

All of this was easily watched through the Peacock app on my Samsung smart tv.

I will forget about this until that Saturday at 11am. Will then let tech support(wife) scramble around to purchase it.

Reactions: RUFanlivingNC
TuneIn is free as far as I know. So is Audacy. Have them both on my Android phone, and list with no issues. They each may have premium channels, but pretty sure WFAN and 88.7 are free.

Audacy is seamlessly integrated with Alexa. If I want to listen to a radio broadcast I just yell at the little box on the counter.**

**I still must object to Amazon refusing to allow changing the "Alexa" wake word to "Bitch".

all regional provisions have allowances, in media contracts, to alter venue. If RU beat Michigan on Saturday, you think we're on Peacock? RU needs to push the league to put our games on normal regional media
How about pushing to actually beat Michigan? You get prime TV times by winning games, not by virtue of your location.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT