ADVERTISEMENT

Salnave

biazza38

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Anyone have any info on this kid? According to Rivals and 247 we are his leader. He is a 3-4 star PG and looks like it would be a great get. Man, if we can land him and Parker. That would be great

Looks solid, but he also looks to be trying to attract better offers than he has through the camp circuit this summer. Nothing wrong with that. The staff will have its work cut out if he does well this summer.

Not sure I would call him a PG, but someone may know his game better.

Saw him on a televised game last year (first half). I understand he is young. Looked like he had a lot of potential. We've been on him for a long time.

Saw him on a televised game last year (first half). I understand he is young. Looked like he had a lot of potential. We've been on him for a long time.

Yes and he does like RU quite a bit but others are in there trying to make inroads. Stay tuned.

Pretty sure he is a long island recruit. Shoes is from long island I believe.

Seems like a tough guard. Needs to play selfless basketball to succeed here.

I watched two of his Cardozo games on tv last season. He is pretty tough. He would be a good get.

From what I have read, we have been recruiting him very closely. I believe he plays for Cardozo HS in Queens.

Yes he plays for Cardoza. Last season they had a couple games televised, might have been the SNY invitational, but I could be wrong. I do recall seeing him play a couple times.

Ray is a 6 2 guard, has high intensity,good vision,finishes well around basket, has a stroke from behind the arc.

Reminds me of a Mike Williams. A player you might have to wait a year to seetheir best but will show up sophmore year and put up 10ppg.

Would be a nice get. Still, not big ten size height wize. Packs a punch though in contact. Not a seton hall kind of punch, but you get what I am saying.

Thanks for posting the video. Rashond does sound like a great kid. His coach has had a lot of success at Cardozo for many years.

would be the best passer in a RU uniform in quite some time. Seems like a good kid. Would be a good get for RU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT