ADVERTISEMENT

SESSION 2 NCAA Wrestling: 7pm, ESPN2, ESPN3:

Grello looking good so far. Up 4-1 in the 1st. Blood time.

Dubuque is a winner though. I always give him that and he's part of a good Ivy League team right now.
Dubuque made a complete ass out of himself during the match at our place.
I like Joe , too. But He might have the loudest mouth for all of college wrestling lol
He was bad but the Rider coaches took the trophy for "Biggest Ass of the Year Award". Joe unfortunately finished as the runner up.

Dubuque made a complete ass out of himself during the match at our place.

He was bad but the Rider coaches took the trophy for "Biggest Ass of the Year Award". Joe unfortunately finished as the runner up.
Fair enough. I wasn't there. I only know him as a two-time national champ, which is why I called him a winner.

Bad decision to take down, but usually he gets out. Army kid has riding time locked in

Oof what a brain fart there. O well end of Gravina thanks for your time here it was fun.

Reactions: MS-RU
Poor decision by Gravina and disappointing end to his career.

Great career but tough way to go out. Congrats to Gravina on giving his all for six years. Love his grit and heart but just not enough to get it done.

Reactions: rondi
Let’s face it.. the tournament is Ash and Suriano or bust. We have no one else capable of placing.

Ok I disagree. Not trying to be negative but I just don’t see it. If someone proves me wrong I’ll love it.
It's unlikely this year.... Think if JVB beats #9 seed Padilla then he gets Deakin/Young(Iowa)..... Grello gets the Utah valley kid he lost to already and idk he would get in bloodround if he gets past him..

It's unlikely this year.... Think if JVB beats #9 seed Padilla then he gets Deakin/Young(Iowa)..... Grello gets the Utah valley kid he lost to already and idk he would get in bloodround if he gets past him..
JVB 1st gets #18 Parks then winner of #23 Straw/ #6 Humphreys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT